Collection Video Amazonium Collection [2024-05-01] [Amazonium3D]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
I can pay for good stuff.
But...
This is free, right. And - what should we use it for? Just art? Ok. As art it's great. But you can't do"actual stuff" with this!

Loop? nahh, this is stupid.
So - short videos without any doupt useless.
I have no idea where you are going with that. "I don't like this thing I'm consuming for free so the person shouldn't make them. I'd rather they provide me with no content at all in between their larger project because reasons". Ok

Areview

Aug 23, 2022
I have no idea where you are going with that. "I don't like this thing I'm consuming for free so the person shouldn't make them. I'd rather they provide me with no content at all in between their larger project because reasons". Ok
I will say that not every argument for or against "fappable" will be or certainly has been eloquent, however I think everyone can coalesce around the simple metric of "fappable". Clearly, some value that more than others. A lot of these types of critiques could however be eliminated with an anonymous polling system to vote on and/or rate content and displayed publicly. People would be less willing to debate things which put them in a small minority viewpoint, or at least make for much more interesting commentary and critiques with everyone having the data in front of them.

Sindel_futa

Sep 13, 2020
Content
Mentioned a few times already that I really want to start doing more narrative pieces and came up with a couple ideas for animations and one of them is this one. Think I'm gonna call it 'Royal Visit' as it will feature Wonder Woman's and Superman's moms doing some bonding.
It's also my first time tackling animating a small intro which was pretty fun to do and my first time doing actual cloth sims on characters which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, also have a particle system in play for all the crops you see which move with the wind.
The intro before the action is done which means I can start lighting and animating the smut scene that is currently posed and framed. I'll do an additional update for the smut scene in a couple of days.
As mentioned, this will feature the Queen of the Amazons, Hippolyta.
1681293023464.png
I tried to make her look like Diana at least a bit as I'm a fan of the origin that she was born from Hippolyta's and Zeus' affair rather than formed from clay so I made her with that in mind.
1681293042030.png
Also tweaked Martha a bit when it came to facial wrinkles as I do think it was a tad too much. Think this one works better while still showing off her 'aged like fine wine' look.
1681293066939.png
As always, thank you very much for the support and stay safe out there!

Sindel_futa

Sep 13, 2020
Content

Diana can pull a pretty convincing Wonder Woman cosplay to the point where people start to wonder if she's the real deal

Want to say a very big thank you to all the comments and positive reception for the last animation! I'm glad you guys enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed working on it so thank you very much!

1682377137180.png

weakGuy_

Apr 9, 2022
Content

Seems like a good way of starting up the day. Nice and cozy!

Always forget to do more titty stuff, so here's something to change that. Sculpting in general is very fun to do and I really should do more stuff like this I feel, just breast themed. With Martha, I now have 2 big league players that have big melons we can put to good use ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Power Girl Morning.png

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes