Collection Video Amazonium Collection [2024-05-01] [Amazonium3D]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Queen Sindel

Formerly 'Diana of Themyscira'
Sep 15, 2019
i'm not necessarily asking for longer videos, just something that doesn't treat the climax like a recurring short period of increased intensity. it feels unnatural and it lessens the impact of the character cumming. i'll happily take short loops if they're like those in your signatures.
My bad, I should've specified that I kinda wanted to address the overall comments on wanting to see longer animations in this thread. From the quote it seems like I'm just singling you out which was not my intention because as you mentioned, you didn't really say anything about longer stuff.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
i consider the shorter loops, teasers or concepts i guess, of what the animator can do. maybe if they added some caveat for supporters like, hey which of these loops do you like best and make a longer animation of it but i guess thats up to them really. i'm sure alot of people see some of the loops and say "damn wish it was a few mins longer or something". thats just how it is cant have everything, otherwise we would all be rich hugh hefners with bunnygirl mansions smashing vag on the reg living the life or some nonsense like that.

i will say they have definitely improved, when i first saw them i thought they were nothing more than a NYL-wannabe doing loops where characters just kinda bump into eachother awkwardly and slowly.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordLegolas

xxxDreamZzz

Oct 29, 2022
It appears that not many people know what goes into animating and rendering these scenes.
One finger movement, blink of an eye, turn of the head, "awkwardly bump" a little more realistically, can take an entire day just to animate, and over night just to re-render 30 seconds.

Also, if the artist is under pressure (as they always are) and are bouncing around with mouse and keyboard shortcuts that you have to use in Blender... and just one value out of the 2000+ scattered across properties gets mangled/changed... it's a week or longer just to find the problem.

The bottleneck and biggest PITA is the software. Not because the artists want to screw anyone. They would love to finish ASAP to get to the next fantasy, just as much as everyone else wants a quality 5+ minute fappable video.

NOTE: I've been seriously studying Blender and alternatives over the last few months, wanting to begin bringing some of my characters to life. I killed that insane idea until there's some improvements in the software. It's a mess, and i think you either have to be insane to do it, or go insane once you do. IMHO.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
99% of rule 34 is unfappable then. And pls do not continue this topic. I will be happy to see any of you do even one frame of anything remotely close in any 3D soft.
This is such a bad argument. No one can actually deny that artists like Amazonium and Nyl2 are amazing and one of the best in the scene, but they aren't dunking on them or hating them or just being blind haters. They are just talking about how these animations could be even better without complaining they are bad, from what I've seen. Especially the one you quoted. You're actively making this topic worse by saying things like that.

Do you think people shouldn't ever voice their opinions about anything unless they can make something better? Just blindly hating on something should be shut down yes, but this ain't it.

Reactions: hecom and Areview
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes