Collection Video Amazonium Collection [2024-05-01] [Amazonium3D]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
I just want to say that I love the fact that he turned Superman's mom into a MILF type character and is using her a lot in his content. She's not a superhero so it's a nice change of pace. Just a great idea all round. That's the kind of thinking that will take him far.

I also now wish to see Flash and WW again but in a serious video, not just a comedic intro. Either him fucking her and doing a GOOD job or her fucking him for his poor performance lol. Again, that was just a great idea with a lot of potential.

Queen Sindel

Sep 15, 2019
maaaaaaan, its been too long without some update from Amazonium :cry:
I'm fine with waiting, but its the radio silence that gets me, usually he updates us
From what he said through patreon DMs there should be an update + shorter animation either tomorrow or the day after. The Hawkgirl and Zatanna animation is shaping up to be the longest one yet so it's taking him some time. Apparently intro alone is going to be 1:30 which goes into a foreplay before the sex scene.

Nov 23, 2017
From what he said through patreon DMs there should be an update + shorter animation either tomorrow or the day after. The Hawkgirl and Zatanna animation is shaping up to be the longest one yet so it's taking him some time. Apparently intro alone is going to be 1:30 which goes into a foreplay before the sex scene.
Nice, thank you for the update. Much appreciated friendo.
1:30 is just the Intro! Damn, that's impressive.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes