Collection Video Amazonium Collection [2024-05-01] [Amazonium3D]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Oct 26, 2022
Messaged back and forth with A3D a little bit on his Patreon over the past week. Real nice guy and responds pretty quickly as well.

I asked about the Zatanna video and he said that he tried to show the cock growing out of her but couldn't quite nail it. So it's going to 'magically appear' on her in the final video. He did say that he would like to return to showing cock growth in the future as he thinks it is a fun challenge.

So there you have it! I'm glad that it's something he is aware of and wants to try out someday. I'm sure he will get the technical aspects down eventually. Makes me think that maybe this is why we have never seen this happen in a Nyl video? Because its hard to do in blender? Who knows. Maybe Nyl just doesn't like that aspect as much.

As a side note, we did talk a bit about Marvel's Goblin Queen and 'demon strap on cock' sex lol. He said she sounded interested and wanted to check her out some more lol. So that was pretty darn cool too lol!
Can you tell if it's true that he doesn't like making incest videos like... wonder woman is her mother

Nov 23, 2017
Messaged back and forth with A3D a little bit on his Patreon over the past week. Real nice guy and responds pretty quickly as well.

I asked about the Zatanna video and he said that he tried to show the cock growing out of her but couldn't quite nail it. So it's going to 'magically appear' on her in the final video. He did say that he would like to return to showing cock growth in the future as he thinks it is a fun challenge.

So there you have it! I'm glad that it's something he is aware of and wants to try out someday. I'm sure he will get the technical aspects down eventually. Makes me think that maybe this is why we have never seen this happen in a Nyl video? Because its hard to do in blender? Who knows. Maybe Nyl just doesn't like that aspect as much.

As a side note, we did talk a bit about Marvel's Goblin Queen and 'demon strap on cock' sex lol. He said she sounded interested and wanted to check her out some more lol. So that was pretty darn cool too lol!
Dude when you said Goblin Queen, I immediately thought about Ashley Kafka The Queen Goblin lol. I was like the hell? I guess Sin Eater's shot gave her a dick as well lol.
Goblin Queen is pretty dope. I wonder what other Marvel ladies he is planning on doing. I'm still hoping for that Gamora with the big package and Lady Hellbender as a delivery address ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Smaller futas on bigger, more muscular females is really rare.
And of course more Scarjo Black Widow getting dicked by futas of multiple shapes and sizes is good.

Last edited:
Reactions: robjones1234

Bot123456

Oct 19, 2022

Oh man I miss his works with black widow/ marvel, hope he can go back after this zatanna animation is done

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
Technically, WW was made from clay and brought to life by the Gods at the behest of Hippolyta. So there is really no blood shared between them. Actually, I want to ask him about this now because I just got an idea. What if Hippolyta crafted an adult dickgirl WW out of clay and it came to life and had sex with her? That might be a good way to show they are not related. LET ME GO ASK LOL!

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2017
Technically, WW was made from clay and brought to life by the Gods at the behest of Hippolyta. So there is really no blood shared between them. Actually, I want to ask him about this now because I just got an idea. What if Hippolyta crafted an adult dickgirl WW out of clay and it came to life and had sex with her? That might be a good way to show they are not related. LET ME GO ASK LOL!
Unfortunately I don't think Patreon really cares for it. She is still her daughter (technically).
Also Didn't he say that he prefers the version where Hippolyta and Zeus had an affair and that's how WW was born.
Lol, sorry I know people don't really care about logistics of the comics here, were just here to fap
Please ask him about Marvel my man lol.

Queen Sindel

Formerly 'Diana of Themyscira'
Sep 15, 2019
Unfortunately I don't think Patreon really cares for it. She is still her daughter (technically).
Also Didn't he say that he prefers the version where Hippolyta and Zeus had an affair and that's how WW was born.
Lol, sorry I know people don't really care about logistics of the comics here, were just here to fap
Please ask him about Marvel my man lol.
Yeah, doubt your average Patreon employee will care for technicality when it comes to these things. Even if they don't know the characters, I'd assume they go through comments as well and some people will probably comment on the pairing and pretty sure that in itself would be enough.

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
Yeah or most likely someone would report it.

So I asked him about it and he said he would like to do it but would probably release it on Twitter to avoid any problems. He said it probably will not be for awhile though as he has a lot of other stuff he wants to do before then.

Well at least we know he is aware of the idea and does want to do it someday.

Nov 23, 2017

So I asked him about it and he said he would like to do it but would probably release it on Twitter to avoid any problems. He said it probably will not be for awhile though as he has a lot of other stuff he wants to do before then.

Did he say what stuff he wants to work on (Outside of current animation)?
Just curious.

Reactions: robjones1234
Oct 26, 2022

I'm happy to know that this idea isn't just mine... Diana with her futa mother could be a great animation, especially since his work gets better every day.
Now we just have to hope it doesn't take too long.

Nov 23, 2017
No we didn't get into that. I did message him a lot within the last couple days so I decided to lay off for now. I'm sure he gets flooded with messages and that can get annoying. I was just thankful to talk to him for a bit and throw some ideas around.
Cool man, thanks for replying.
I love A3D stuff. Not a lot of creators make quality Marvel and DC futa on female stuff.
I love that he is planning on doing other characters too, not just WW all the time.

MegaMilkyMan

Dec 5, 2022
What's that noise?

Here's the short animation with Martha and Hippolyta making sure to do it at every possible chance and a noisy neighbor who can't look away for some reason :unsure:

Hopefully we don't get issues with the link not working for some people, let me know in the comments if there are issues.

As always thank you for the support and stay safe out there!
I am newbie to video formats, but video is stretched and zoomed on my VLC player, I know it's my fault but how to fix it

Speedb7115

Apr 1, 2023
View attachment 2982392
Do you think She-Hulk deserves to have another passive video with which character, for me it has to have Captain Carter.
I'd like to see it again, honestly. You already mentioned Captain Carter as a companion and I would like to add a couple more like Sue Storm, Titania, Carol Danvers but in her Miss Marvel costume or her current costume and I would like to see Thundra one day.

Nov 23, 2017
I'd like to see it again, honestly. You already mentioned Captain Carter as a companion and I would like to add a couple more like Sue Storm, Titania, Carol Danvers but in her Miss Marvel costume or her current costume and I would like to see Thundra one day.
Thundra clapping She-Hulk's cheeks would be great. Kinda like that WW/Barda thing he did before.
Titania also works.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes