Collection Video Amazonium Collection [2024-05-01] [Amazonium3D]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
He did mention a while ago on DMs that he is also planning on doing Stepford Cuckoos alongside Emma so just really a matter of when, not if it's happening lol.
If I could chose one costume for her, it would be the Second. Her Hellfire Club era outfit is the best.

I dunno how to Quote twice, but I read the comics yeah.
Okay, I think now I understand where you got this knowledge from. I only watched cartoons. That's why I'm more familiar with DC characters and characters that Spider-Man has seen.

I would like to see characters with white hair more . There are a hell of a few of them in good things.
Silver Sable, Storm, Black Cat...

Of course Mystique, could easily be a futa (shapeshifting right)
Futa Mystique. Well, this is a cheat character, but it would be fun to see how she adjusts to the situation in a long video and juggles body parameters.

By the way, these are the looks that I would like Amazonium to be inspired by. View attachment 2992940 View attachment 2992942
View attachment 2992964

I clarify that this is just to fantasize a little, nothing is official or anything like that.
I don't know if her strength depends on how naked she is. But I think it's a sin to cover her shoulders.
This lower suit, which is most often depicted with her, can be used as for me. But you can change the pants to shorts if she is not Futa. But damn, the suit on the right seemed hot to me.

1696896820154.png 1696896837726.png

Reactions: Speedb7115

Speedb7115

Apr 1, 2023
Okay, I think now I understand where you got this knowledge from. I only watched cartoons. That's why I'm more familiar with DC characters and characters that Spider-Man has seen.

I would like to see characters with white hair more . There are a hell of a few of them in good things.
Silver Sable, Storm, Black Cat...

Futa Mystique. Well, this is a cheat character, but it would be fun to see how she adjusts to the situation in a long video and juggles body parameters.

I don't know if her strength depends on how naked she is. But I think it's a sin to cover her shoulders.
This lower suit, which is most often depicted with her, can be used as for me. But you can change the pants to shorts if she is not Futa. But damn, the suit on the right seemed hot to me.

View attachment 2993952 View attachment 2993953
I like the suit on the right.

Sometimes I wish Amazonium would adapt different types of suits. Have a nude version, not nude, with a different type of suit, if a character wears a helmet; leave him with or without a helmet, things like that I would like to see. Of course that requires more work and more time and I understand why it is not done.

Oct 26, 2022
Now that Amazonium is facing Baldur's Gate, the Hippolyta and Wonder Woman video is even further away.
On the one hand, it's good that it has new characters, but I think there would be a good video of both, futa and futa, I think it would be very good.

Reactions: BAKAGUYY
Oct 26, 2022
Damn two new characters he's never done before and you can't even see one of them fully?

I hope he does more of them because that is a poor way to start off.
I agree, bro.
I understand that every artist wants to move on to other things, but at least they have to close the cycle they started... I'm looking forward to releasing a Diana and Hipólita video, something that isn't just a loop. We know that the Baldur's Gate themed video has many possibilities to be explored, but we have to know which characters it is using and why I haven't identified which ones they are.

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
He did say on a previous update that Z /HG was being worked on slowly as he seems to have bitten off more than he can chew again lol. So he is focusing on short animations for a bit.

I think it may be awhile before the release of Z / HG.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes