Collection Video Amazonium Collection [2024-05-01] [Amazonium3D]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Nov 23, 2017
I hate even being the "white knight" or something when it comes to defending the artist but lol, what do you think he is doing now if not building up from doing small stuff? You realize that Nyl in his 9 years of animating only started doing longer stuff in the last 3, right? Even with how much experience he has and a mocap suit that he uses, it still takes him months to make longer stuff. If you guys have criticism, why not address it directly instead of using analogies that don't back up what you're talking about in the slightest. What do you mean by not taking risks?

From what I've talked to him he is all about listening to criticism, I can only imagine what a head scratcher would be to read something like this that doesn't actually adress anything. Like what do you think he should do different? Is it different poses, lighting, angles, pacing etc...
I actually think the last animation he released is great. I like the pose, the shifting and the ending. Like it wasn't just the same animation he looped and made 1 minutes out of it lol. Dude is really doing great.
He even gave a finish which I remember was one of the biggest "flaw" his animations had. Dude is amazing, and his animations are spectacular.
It's just that I don't care for the characters he used. That's my only "criticism" I suppose (which hey, other people seem to like them, so who am I to complain lol)
I'm also confused about not taking risks? Like what's that supposed to mean? I would say, that with this last animation, he actually took the risk lmao, by changing his characters and settings.
At the end of the day, Amazonium has a great quality, and consistency. I guess he just wants to expand his portfolio of the models for the animations.

Queen Sindel

Formerly 'Diana of Themyscira'
Sep 15, 2019
I actually think the last animation he released is great. I like the pose, the shifting and the ending. Like it wasn't just the same animation he looped and made 1 minutes out of it lol. Dude is really doing great.
He even gave a finish which I remember was one of the biggest "flaw" his animations had. Dude is amazing, and his animations are spectacular.
It's just that I don't care for the characters he used. That's my only "criticism" I suppose (which hey, other people seem to like them, so who am I to complain lol)
I'm also confused about not taking risks? Like what's that supposed to mean? I would say, that with this last animation, he actually took the risk lmao, by changing his characters and settings.
At the end of the day, Amazonium has a great quality, and consistency. I guess he just wants to expand his portfolio of the models for the animations.
Think people also easily get attached to a specific setting. Maybe this is also on him because he did the superhero stuff for so long without any variation so most people expect that from him all the time. I can imagine that no matter how much you like something and he said that the DC setting will always be his main thing, you'd want to change things up from time to time which he did.

On the characters part, I get you completely. I love Nyl but man I cannot take OW stuff at this point, it's the embodiment of "I've had my fill after all these years" so I always half heartedly enjoy his OW stuff at least from a technical level since it's always really good and there are obviously other people who still enjoy it, besides Nyl himself and I think that's the most important thing at the end of the day. If the artist enjoys doing it, he should do it.

Nov 23, 2017
Think people also easily get attached to a specific setting. Maybe this is also on him because he did the superhero stuff for so long without any variation so most people expect that from him all the time. I can imagine that no matter how much you like something and he said that the DC setting will always be his main thing, you'd want to change things up from time to time which he did.

On the characters part, I get you completely. I love Nyl but man I cannot take OW stuff at this point, it's the embodiment of "I've had my fill after all these years" so I always half heartedly enjoy his OW stuff at least from a technical level since it's always really good and there are obviously other people who still enjoy it, besides Nyl himself and I think that's the most important thing at the end of the day. If the artist enjoys doing it, he should do it.
Exactly. Nyl's animations he did with Overwatch models are soo good, but I'm here like "Goddamn, I can't stand these characters" lol. Wish it was something else.
But as you said, it is artists choice, so we can't do anything. At the end of the day, it is about models that he enjoys

Reactions: Queen Sindel
Oct 10, 2023
I hate even being the "white knight" or something when it comes to defending the artist but lol, what do you think he is doing now if not building up from doing small stuff? You realize that Nyl in his 9 years of animating only started doing longer stuff in the last 3, right? Even with how much experience he has and a mocap suit that he uses, it still takes him months to make longer stuff. If you guys have criticism, why not address it directly instead of using analogies that don't back up what you're talking about in the slightest. What do you mean by not taking risks?

From what I've talked to him he is all about listening to criticism, I can only imagine what a head scratcher would be to read something like this that doesn't actually adress anything. Like what do you think he should do different? Is it different poses, lighting, angles, pacing etc...
Nothing else but facts...

Pondjumper

Apr 12, 2023
Come on guys…you may be teenage fappers, but us older guys need more than a minute to light the scented candles, get the mood lighting on and undo our flies.

Reactions: Lovv99
Jul 19, 2020
Even if its not anal I cant complain, Amazonium already serves well there and the latest vid is amazing. Karlach is so gorgeous and Shadowheart is not bad too! Now if only I could swap her out for my own character instead :love:

Makima.

Nov 24, 2021
IMG_1638.png

These clerics do be horny.

Pretty fun peace with a trio I'd like to explore more of in the future as scenarios with them could be quite horny and fun.

Also tried out new light linking which is a new feature in blender 4.0 and it's honestly shocking to think that we didn't have it before with how convenient and good it is. Definitely wanna test it out even more to improve how I use it.

Agent_Smith

Oct 27, 2023
View attachment 3111976

These clerics do be horny.

Pretty fun peace with a trio I'd like to explore more of in the future as scenarios with them could be quite horny and fun.

Also tried out new light linking which is a new feature in blender 4.0 and it's honestly shocking to think that we didn't have it before with how convenient and good it is. Definitely wanna test it out even more to improve how I use it.
Sweet Christmas!

Acemir

Nov 10, 2021
Amazonium:
Wonder Woman Workout
Keeping In Shape

Wonder if Karen has a better view than us?

Had to get some WW out of my system, was having withdrawals so came up with this piece. Have this nice and cozy idea of PG chilling and reading a book while Wonder Woman is working out nude/Amazon style which just also happens to turn her on a tiny bit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
WW Workout.png

Oct 26, 2022
Amazonium:
Wonder Woman Workout
Keeping In Shape

Wonder if Karen has a better view than us?

Had to get some WW out of my system, was having withdrawals so came up with this piece. Have this nice and cozy idea of PG chilling and reading a book while Wonder Woman is working out nude/Amazon style which just also happens to turn her on a tiny bit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
View attachment 3119391
Diana is so beautiful, I still hope to see her with Hippolyta in such a good scene when it was her last animation with Barda

Reactions: L4mpp

Makima.

Nov 24, 2021
Bae'Zel Pinup (1).png

POV: Angry frog lady caught you peeking at her silver sword.

Quite happy with how this piece came out, which is kinda rare for me to say since I always dabble way too much on what I could've done better. For anyone out there who plays BG and didn't give Lae'Zel a shot yet, I cannot recommend her enough. Fist of a warrior and heart of a poet, one of best romances in game hands down.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes