Collection Video Amazonium Collection [2024-05-01] [Amazonium3D]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
View attachment 3188627

View attachment 3188628

Had a fun idea that kinda serves as an introduction to my version of Power Girls clone, Galatea. Let's just say that Cadmus did a very good job when it comes to her proportions ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I've definitely been itching for some DC so after this BG animation, I'll most likely head back to it as I have couple ideas that I wanna do, but ideally like I mentioned in the past. I'd like to port way more characters from more series including both DC and Marvel so I can freely jump around.

Regarding the BG animation, things are going smoothly as we're hitting the 1:30 mark so it will be longer than the last one.

As always, thank you
Where's her MASSIVE COCK?!

Buiu

Aug 26, 2020
View attachment 3188627

View attachment 3188628

Had a fun idea that kinda serves as an introduction to my version of Power Girls clone, Galatea. Let's just say that Cadmus did a very good job when it comes to her proportions ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I've definitely been itching for some DC so after this BG animation, I'll most likely head back to it as I have couple ideas that I wanna do, but ideally like I mentioned in the past. I'd like to port way more characters from more series including both DC and Marvel so I can freely jump around.

Regarding the BG animation, things are going smoothly as we're hitting the 1:30 mark so it will be longer than the last one.

As always, thank you
So no Zatanna animation? Didn't see any mention of it.

Reactions: eldiablo22

Ivodusa

Apr 17, 2020
I wouldn't hold out for a dick, Amazonium usually depicts PG without one. Wondy is the one who's always packing in his lineup.

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
A PG clone is a good idea. But why clone the exact same girl? I bet she will get a cock somehow. And maybe the scientists will "test" out her functionality lol.

In the comics there was a PG clone named Divine who had dark hair. I sort of prefer the trope that the evil twin has dark hair. Makes them more distinct. Also, Supergirl had an evil clone in a black outfit. I wish he would make her model!

Nov 23, 2017
In the comics there was a PG clone named Divine who had dark hair. I sort of prefer the trope that the evil twin has dark hair. Makes them more distinct. Also, Supergirl had an evil clone in a black outfit. I wish he would make her model!
Is it me, or is she more buff than Supergirl ? (and PG). Maybe I'm just tripping lol
Galatea has never appeared in comics, instead it was Divine as you said. Galatea is from JLU cartoon, and she is bigger, buffer and meaner clone of Supergirl.

A PG clone is a good idea. But why clone the exact same girl? I bet she will get a cock somehow. And maybe the scientists will "test" out her functionality lol.
I'm thinking maybe Amazonium does the reverse, Like one of the scientist ends up with the dick, and runs "tests" on Galatea, only for her to power bottom the hell out of the scientist. That second pic, with the hand lifting butt is splendid:love:

Reactions: robjones1234

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
Clones are always a good idea, no matter what equipment they possess. One of the most erotic characters in comics to me was the OG Goblin Queen and she was a clone. GQ def lends herself to being a demon dick girl. I remember talking to Amazonium about her. He'd never heard of her but liked what he was able to read about her. Still holding out hope!

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
She's beautiful, specially her face.

Assuming she remains cockless, which I hope. Who do you think is going to be fucking her? Diana?
i just don't see how that'll be any different from the other animations, it'll basically just be WW x Power Girl but with slightly larger assets. what's the point

Nov 23, 2017
She's beautiful, specially her face.

Assuming she remains cockless, which I hope. Who do you think is going to be fucking her? Diana?
Probably her yes.

He said that he wants to create more models tho and spicy things up tho. I remember he talked about wanting to make Mary Marvel, who is basically as tiny as Supergirl, so maybe he could give Mary the big ol' package, and Galatea would be the delivery address lol

Nov 23, 2017
i just don't see how that'll be any different from the other animations, it'll basically just be WW x Power Girl but with slightly larger assets. what's the point
Maybe she would be more dominant while getting boned as opposed of being completely submissive like her original?
Although you don't need a different model for that lol.
Still, I think she is more buff and has bigger tits and ass

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
For those who keep asking about the Zatanna animation... Amazonium replied to someone on Patreon asking if he will ever get back to finishing it:

"Eventually, but it's on pause/hold atm."

So that's the official status of it for now. He said that the BG3 animation is his current project and after that he will go back to Marvel/DC stuff. So hopefully he will come back to Zatanna sooner rather than later.

Buiu

Aug 26, 2020
For those who keep asking about the Zatanna animation... Amazonium replied to someone on Patreon asking if he will ever get back to finishing it:

So that's the official status of it for now. He said that the BG3 animation is his current project and after that he will go back to Marvel/DC stuff. So hopefully he will come back to Zatanna sooner rather than later.
It's the second time he starts a longer animation and then leave it on pause. Weird but okay.

Speedb7115

Apr 1, 2023

Last time he said the Zatanna x Hawkgirl animation was at 70%. I think he'll do something smaller first with another Marvel or DC character, we'll see. With a little luck, the Zatanna x Hawkgirl animation will probably see the light of day sometime in 2024.

Reactions: robjones1234

Makima.

Nov 24, 2021
Galatea Pinup_3.png

Galatea seems to be exceeding all expectations with these tests. Some would say all according to plan...

Christmas time always surprises me with how family packed it can get so working on stuff can be a covert operation at times. Did lose on some progress, but animation like mentioned before is going smoothly without issues on other fronts. From the looks of it, should be double the runtime of my last BG animation.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes