Collection Video Amazonium Collection [2024-05-01] [Amazonium3D]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
View attachment 3221453

Galatea seems to be exceeding all expectations with these tests. Some would say all according to plan...

Christmas time always surprises me with how family packed it can get so working on stuff can be a covert operation at times. Did lose on some progress, but animation like mentioned before is going smoothly without issues on other fronts. From the looks of it, should be double the runtime of my last BG animation.
oh so that's how she's "different", she's just gonna be dominant

Nov 23, 2017
I just saw this art from RocnerArt and I don't know when Amazonium will use Captain Carter again, but I would love to see her with Carol Danvers. View attachment 3242701
As long as he gives Carol a great ass, she is really stacked in the comics.
He can pair her up with bunch of characters : Carter, She-Hulk, Futa Kamala, etc
Not gonna lie, I miss his Martha animations lol

Reactions: Speedb7115

machinman

May 28, 2017
I know it's not that important, and I don't know that character you're talking about, so that might actually be some trolling, but for the record, the real origin of that meme-like position with the glasses is gendo hikari from evangelion. once again, not that it really matters... but to a certain extend, it does.
(also I might not be aware of some recent meme... but even if it was the case, that character you showed is obviously a reference to gendo to begin with)

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes