Collection Video Amazonium Collection [2024-05-01] [Amazonium3D]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
gofile works for me, but if you're having issues, turn off your anti-virus or whatever part of it that is scanning web browsing. I think that's the problem some people tend to have.

Jan 20, 2021
This, I personally prefer muscle mommies to actually be beefy, not just toned and Barda delivers on that front.
We're in a thread with women who have huge dicks and this is the first time I thought "Damn bro, that's kinda gay".

Anyway, I'm not a fan of the roid monster look and prefer something more toned down and feminine looking. I think Nyl2 hits the perfect spot when it comes to this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: L4mpp and BAKAGUYY

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
Honestly, I like them all (futa models) as long as the animation is hot. If this is a horse race, Amazomium wins (excellent jockey, excellent horse), Rad is second (excellent jockey, but the horse is a little too flabby to catch up) and Nyl is last (he has the best jockey and the best horse, but the jockey is busy playing dice games).

Queen Sindel

Formerly 'Diana of Themyscira'
Sep 15, 2019
We're in a thread with women who have huge dicks and this is the first time I thought "Damn bro, that's kinda gay".

Anyway, I'm not a fan of the roid monster look and prefer something more toned down and feminine looking. I think Nyl2 hits the perfect spot when it comes to this.
I find comments like these kinda strange, not for having a personal preference which is obviously completely fine. I find it strange to come in a thread of an artist who has his own style of doing things which for Amazonium is beefy ladies and then complain about the said thing. Pretty much most his futa models who are also in canon "bigger ladies" are beefed up, it's not like he just started doing this out of the blue and they were skinny before.

If it's not for you, it's not for you and that's completely fine. You don't see me going to Nyl's thread for example and voicing my concern that he isn't beefing up his characters enough. It's not his thing and that's fine. If anything for us fans out there who love beefy futas, we don't really have anyone else doing this stuff in 3D animations.

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
I'm fine with beef supreme. This wasn't it. This was the result of indecision on whether to make Barda muscular or fat, the proportions appear broken. Throw in a drunken facial lift. I'm also not a fan of not showing anything. Balls hitting balls. Oh, how exciting. But hey, no one animator has a perfect record. Except maybe Wildeer. :rolleyes:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: L4mpp

Queen Sindel

Formerly 'Diana of Themyscira'
Sep 15, 2019
I'm fine with beef supreme. This wasn't it. This was the result of indecision on whether to make Barda muscular or fat, the proportions appear broken. Throw in a drunken facial lift. I'm also not a fan of not showing anything. Balls hitting balls. Oh, how exciting. But hey, no one animator has a perfect record. Except maybe Wildeer. :rolleyes:
What do you mean indecision on whether to make her muscular or fat and proportions being broken? You do realize Barda is quite literally in comic canon seven foot tall, right? She towers over the likes of Wonder Woman and Superman. Amazonium literally made her tall as well, proportions match her height.

I really don't see any "fat" issues here, where exactly is she fat? She's built like a tank lol. Am I being gaslit right now or did we watch two very different animations...

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
What do you mean indecision on whether to make her muscular or fat and proportions being broken? You do realize Barda is quite literally in comic canon seven foot tall, right? She towers over the likes of Wonder Woman and Superman. Amazonium literally made her tall as well, proportions match her height.

I really don't see any "fat" issues here, where exactly is she fat? She's built like a tank lol. Am I being gaslit right now or did we watch two very different animations...
After this exchange I actually watched the scene again and I also don't see fat there (maybe that's subjective?). The sex is basically switching from penetration and their faces and I thought that was fine. Sure, if there were more positions it would have been better but also make it longer. Overall, I just think it was a nice simple/short scene with Amazonium's stamp of quality.

Reactions: Queen Sindel
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes