Collection Video Amazonium Collection [2024-05-01] [Amazonium3D]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
I know what Barda is supposed to look like, I've been around. This particular body looks like something designed by a drowsy Rigid3D - for fat, look at the wrists and arms in general. If as you say she's supposed to be 7 feet tall, those stubby arms also, certainly don't convey that premise.

zaqqat5576

Jul 15, 2021
For me the only problem I had with the animation were the angles. More positions would have been nice, but the one we got was alright, just unfortunate that we only got 2 views of it. I would have liked to see a side shot too, there's one right at the beginning of the dream but it's very brief.

Dec 26, 2022
I think Annabelle's expression is the main focus on the video Annabelle x Big Barda - The Dream. Nice to see an artist leveling up, even if the video length gets short or get lesser angles, This could be an introductory move to his new style. What is created here, that's pure talent. If we take her face alone. It's far hotter than any penetration close up, because it creates up the remaining scenes in your head just by looking at her. So the future works from Amazonium, is going to be some fine work.

2.gif

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2020
I think Annabelle's expression is the main focus on the video Annabelle x Big Barda - The Dream. Nice to see an artist leveling up, even if the video length gets short or get lesser angles, This could be an introductory move to his new style. What is created here, that's pure talent. If we take her face alone. It's far hotter than any penetration close up, because it creates up the remaining scenes in your head just by looking at her. So the future works from Amazonium, is going to be some fine work.

View attachment 3761960
the only good thing there is how angel that gurl looks :cry::cry:

• Love
Reactions: Kentai Animate

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
This is what Amazomium said about this release @ kemono:

" A proper "short" project this time around for the futa on futa folks with my OC Annie dreaming about the big gal Barda ( don't we all ). Animation itself didn't take that long, fluid sims on the other hand, a huge time sink as you need to bake so much to see the changes. Also my first time working with 50 fps since I wanted to do some faster thrusts which is easier to do on a bigger frame range like 50, but it did mess with me when it comes to feeling the timings as it feels quite different to work with when you're used to the "normal" 24. Still a very nice learning experience overall. "

It's pretty clear he meant it to be a quickie. And a good one since some of us (me included) are left wishing for more. What would be nice is if this ends up being an introduction to a future longer project where Annabelle actually meets Barda and her dreams, ahem, come true.

Agent_Smith

Oct 27, 2023
Is Annabelle an Amazonium OC? Genuine question. I've never heard of her in any DC or MARVEL comics (not that I read comics to begin with).

Agent_Smith

Oct 27, 2023
Look at my post above Annie=Annabelle. So, yes. And one of the cutest futas I've ever seen.
My apologies. I spend too much time checking for updates (as in actual file releases) than reading these days, mostly due to my less-than-20/20 vision. Also, I agree with you about Annie being one of the cutest futas. My problem is, I've seen so many cute futas through this website it's been hard (no pun intended) to make up my mind about which one I like best.

Reactions: jtemper
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes