Collection Video Amazonium Collection [2024-05-01] [Amazonium3D]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

runner11

Jul 15, 2021
Just a quick update to let you all know what I’m up to. I’m currently finishing up the action scene, which is around two and a half minutes long with multiple transitions with an intro and outro.
So much for it being a short... Unfortunately, I did have a setback, as I mentioned in the last update. Family matters took up a decent amount of time, so I definitely lost time because of it, which is rather frustrating, but thankfully, it’s all sorted now.
I’ll have some proper WIPs in the next couple of days. I hate going radio silent, but I’ve been locked in with this project as it's rather ambitious compared to my previous stuff at least for the scope of things I'm trying to do.
As always, thank you very much for the support and stay safe out there!

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
I was wowed by the great talent of other futa animators in the past so I subbed to them instead of A3D. But I see now that I should have stuck with him instead. His animations only got longer and longer, his talent keeps growing and he is way more consistent in posting. Not too mention that his stuff always features hard sex. With others it's hit or miss. He might be my fave out there RN.

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
Here is an (incomplete) set of interpolated 60 fps versions of videos from Amazonium3D that I have selected.
The files are available for 60 days, or longer if one has been viewed in the last month. Let me know if reuploading is needed.
2024-09-08:
The entire folder is ~1 GB.
Check out my profile for more interpolations from other artists.
Because there may be other interpolations offered: mine are solely 60 fps versions of the originals (see details below). There is no intentional downgrading, either in resolution or quality. The files also contain all relevant meta-data.
Short clips have been looped to be at least 6 seconds long.
This batch contains my selection of the content in OP, up to and including "2024 Jan-April". I'm trying to stick with OP updates because it's too much of a puzzle to compare updates with my collection for every artist.

Additional information:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

runner11

Jul 15, 2021
Here are some viewport WIPs from the animation. I’m currently fixing the cinematography, as the overall flow feels very plain and boring. I think this is one of the biggest areas I need to improve, setting up good angles is a challenge for me, so working on that is a must. Some of these are new shots that I think work and feel better, but I’ll most likely tweak them some more.

That said, I originally planned to finish and release it this month, but I don’t think that will be the case. Even if it causes a small delay, I don’t want to rush this release, so I’ll take an extra week or week and a half to work on some short projects. That way, you’ll have something, and I can take a small break from working on the same thing for so long.

Currently, I have two ideas for short, simple animations. One with Galatea and another with Martha and Annie in some shenanigans. This time, when I say 'short' I mean just a 10-15 second loop lol, so we don't end up with a short that is 5+ minutes long...

As always, thank you very much for all the support and stay safe out there!
wip

HarryGold

Sep 14, 2024
чувак, чувак, я обожаю мускулистую Чудо-женщину и Шехалка. С ними я чувствую себя в безопасности :хихикаю:
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Это правда. Чудо-женщина и Женщина-Халк сексуальны, сильны и хороши. Они мамочки.

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
Here are some viewport WIPs from the animation. I’m currently fixing the cinematography, as the overall flow feels very plain and boring. I think this is one of the biggest areas I need to improve, setting up good angles is a challenge for me, so working on that is a must. Some of these are new shots that I think work and feel better, but I’ll most likely tweak them some more.

That said, I originally planned to finish and release it this month, but I don’t think that will be the case. Even if it causes a small delay, I don’t want to rush this release, so I’ll take an extra week or week and a half to work on some short projects. That way, you’ll have something, and I can take a small break from working on the same thing for so long.

Currently, I have two ideas for short, simple animations. One with Galatea and another with Martha and Annie in some shenanigans. This time, when I say 'short' I mean just a 10-15 second loop lol, so we don't end up with a short that is 5+ minutes long...

As always, thank you very much for all the support and stay safe out there!
wip
damn, those big veiny melons look good :oops:

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
I'd like to see it again, honestly. You already mentioned Captain Carter as a companion and I would like to add a couple more like Sue Storm, Titania, Carol Danvers but in her Miss Marvel costume or her current costume and I would like to see Thundra one day.
I totally think Amazonium would do many of those. He seems to have similar tastes as an artist named High Heel Jill. He even liked my Goblin Queen idea although he didn't know who she was.

(High Heel Jill HF page for those who want to check her out)

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes