Collection Video Amazonium Collection [2024-05-01] [Amazonium3D]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

blubbi_extrem

Sep 19, 2019
wip sgs.jpg
February WIP#3

Started playing around with a new spunk method that Nyl was kind enough to share so it took me a while to come up with a nice pose that could showcase it a bit more, ended up with this one. Still early WIP, but I quite like the pose and the angle. I'm thinking about going for spunk strips with VFX, but It's probably going to be an issue with faster paced animations so I might just use the old method I used before which allows me way more control.

I guess it's a bit of a recurring theme where ppl keep confusing Power Girl and Supergirl which is understandable, but for this one I am actually using SG, which makes this the second animation with her ( I really need to do more with her ). Some people have been asking for it and I've been wanting to do it for a while... so here it is!

As mentioned before, I really wanted to do a threesome, but my PC has other plans it seems as the viewport perfromance was just terrible for any kind of animation. Makes sense as these models are more detailed and heavier than the ones I used before. Putting a pin for threesome animations until the new PC for now.

Gained quite a number of new people here so I wanted to give a big thanks to everyone new and my long time supporters! Thank you very much for the support and stay safe out there, especially now.

blubbi_extrem

Sep 19, 2019
1650026881377.png
Creamy finish
Final shot of the animation. It ended up being around 57 seconds long with 2 transitions, the second one being the 'finale'. Only thing left is the faces which I animate after I get the VA files and we should be good to go.

As mentioned before, I'll do one more DC animation after this, still not sure about the pairing. Then we'll be doing something with Marvel and potentially RDR or Witcher. RDR models are a bit more tricky to port compared to other models, but we'll see.

As always, thanks for the patiance and support, I appreciate it!

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes