Collection Video Amazonium Collection [2024-05-01] [Amazonium3D]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

blubbi_extrem

Sep 19, 2019

Didn't end up using the WIP pose as I didn't really like the lighting/angle and the overall pose in general. I couldn't get the thrust to my liking which took me to quite a road of self reflection when it comes to how I animate thrusts. Something I noticed when I was looking at all my animations is that my thrusts aren't very good, they are very floaty with almost no 'impact' so I reached out to Nyl and he was kind enough to help me out so I spent some time trying to relearn from ground up how to do better thrusts, this animation is ultimately the result of said practice.

Think I'll do some more DC for a while longer just to give myself an opportunity to animate more thrusts when it's fresh in my mind and to try out different kind of poses before finishing and moving to the Marvel models. Something that I also plan on doing or at least trying is using Rigid's 'wrap method' of porting characters and using it with Gamora and Lady Hellbender. Think it would be really cool to switch it up in a way where I would give Gamora a good ol' big package and Lady Hellbender would be the delivery address ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If all goes well with wrapping, I'm definitely using it for more characters that we don't have a lot of models of like Black Canary from Injustice 2.

As always, thank you for the support and stay safe out there!

blubbi_extrem

Sep 19, 2019

Another animation from thrust study/practice. Didn't go with the VA for the last two projects as I think it's not really worth the extra time to record and animate faces for these shorter animations. Feels weird to readjust my workflow to the 'stock' sound files tho, still getting used to that.

I'll do another 2-3 of these shorter ones to keep practicing the thrust and then finally move to Marvel models. Pretty good thing about these are that I can do them relatively quickly compared to the usual stuff I do.

As always, thank you very much for the support and stay safe out there!

blubbi_extrem

Sep 19, 2019

Kinda feel like I'm getting the hang of the thrust, but I do want to polish it even more. I'm starting a new animation tomorrow as I want to keep this ball rolling.

As always, thank you for the support and stay safe!

Sindel_futa

Sep 13, 2020
Amazonian Justice! (Patreon)

Content

At first I was a bit stressed with the fact that I had to relearn something I thought I had figured out, but I think it turned out to be a really good thing in the end. Feel way more confident when it comes to animating thrust now. I still got a lot to learn, especially when it comes to different kind of poses as every pose really comes with it's own 'formula' when it comes to conveying the thrust. Looking at my practice from a month ago compared to these is a pretty noticable difference I would say. Feel pretty good about it.

For this one I went again with the belly bugle, but it's kinda hard to notice from the angle. Still can't lie, have a fair amount of fun doing these even tho I'm not the biggest stomach bulge fan out there, it's starting to grow on me.

As always, thank you for the support and stay safe out there!

View attachment 999e496b2dc28bc50d68419ffc30e637.mp4

Sindel_futa

Sep 13, 2020
First Batch (Patreon)

Content
Didn't work on new models for a good while now that I think about it. It really did show with how all over the place my workflow was, but I did pick it up after the first 2 models. I went a bit more than the inital 2 models that I planned and ended up with 5.
First one as I mentioned before is Black Widow. In the end I decided to go with the MCU version as I do think it looks better than the game version of the character. Didn't make a futa varaint yet, but I do plan to down the line.

1656056350504.png

1656056365817.png

1656056398276.png

Second one is a new face, a green face! Even tho I am a 'DC guy' I always liked some of Marvel characters and one of them is She-hulk. I mean what's not to love about her, the beef speaks for itself. Don't have a game version of her to port, unless we count mobile games or fortnite so I did the 'OC' approach and ended up with this one. Took some inspiration from SquarePeg3D's take on her as he absolutely nailed the look.

1656056466432.png

1656056481355.png

1656056509958.png

Last of the first batch is another new face. Kinda got egged by the Love and Thunder trailer so went with Jane/Lady Thor. Even tho her comic run is kinda controversial I really dig her design, especially the costume so when I came across the costume assets combined with the trailer and seeing beefed up Natalie Portman... well, here we are.

1656056542570.png

1656056567839.png

1656056585665.png

That leaves us with the last 2 models, one is already mentioned Captain Carter, which I also tweaked a bit so it looks a bit different from the first WIP I showed a while ago. The second one is Hela as I do think she works rather well with She-Hulk and Thor. Now that I think about it all of them work rather well with each other so it should be fun working with them.

If you made it to the end, congrats! and as always thank you for the support and stay safe out there!

Sindel_futa

Sep 13, 2020
Final Two (Patreon)

Content
And here we have the last two models! Was a bit uncertain about Hela's outfit as it's pretty jank topology wise. Really messy, but I got it to a somewhat workable state. Really glad I'm done with them beside minor tweaking I'll do over time as I can finally go back to the creative side. Really do think I went a bit overboard with doing 5 models in a row, but the result is 5 models I can work with.

As mentioned in the last post, I did rework the Carter model from the inital look. Got the shield as well, could be a pretty nice prop to have either in the background or maybe with some action on top of it, just nice thing to have I think. I do have another costume version, but I did leave it for later as I think that multiple outfits at this point are kinda quality of life rather than necessity as the main thing was to make them animatable with at least one outfit.

1656507898673.png

1656507917934.png

1656507939501.png

Still a bit undecided about Hela's body type. I ended up with something in between of 'buff' and 'regular' and I kinda dig it, still unsure. Good thing is that I have quite a few shape keys for different body types to play around with. I did make a futa variant for her as I do think she works really well both as female and futa.

1656507993153.png

1656508012171.png

1656508044480.png

1656508068353.png

And that would be all 5 models accounted for. Excited to start animating with them for some much needed variety. As always, thank you for the support and stay safe out there!

Sindel_futa

Sep 13, 2020
Hulk Smash! (Patreon)

Content

Easing my way back into doing transitions and I'm kinda happy with it, definitely need to improve on them more. I find them very challenging, but they are really fun to do and I prefer to show the switch if the pose allows it rather than just cut or fade out/in to a different pose.

Have to say that I ended up really liking the way She-Hulk looks, even tho I was a bit undecided if I like her or not, think she ended up quite nicely especially now after seeing her in action.

Next up on the menu is some futa on futa so all the peeps who are into it, have to give you some love as well.

As always, thank you very much for the support and stay safe out there!

Files

1658147224796.png

Futa Bar (Patreon)

Content

Had this idea for a while now, about luxury bar where the waitress's are buff futas so I played around with it a bit and I have to say I like it quite a bit. Will probably come back to this setting be it picture or animation wise and play around with it as 'unoriginal' as it is, it's a pretty fun setting with a lot of options.

With all that said, doing this piece really reminded me how dated my specs are. Crashed my PC at least 3 times doing the first render and had to drop Catwoman entirely who was sitting on the chair to the left to reduce the 'weight' of the render. At least it gets me really pumped for getting a new PC so I can move on from feeling like a caveman with primitive tech every time I do anything heavier in blender.

As always, thank you very much for the support! I say this a lot, but I truly appreciate all the support I've been getting so I'm just gonna keep saying it.

1658147284218.png

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes