NabitoWorks

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Anyway, if the experience is frustrating for some, we are changing the click cadence, making it easier. We are making an update (0.4.1) on our Patreon making the game easier and adding a "skip" option after failing a certain number of times. In the public version, this fix will be available when the next patch is released.

We thank everyone who comments, we are interested in making the game enjoyable for anyone who plays it, knowing your opinions helps us see our mistakes and fix them. We don't always have time to reply to messages (between our jobs and the game, we have little free time), but we always read them and they influence our decisions. ♥

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
is there option to play as female? not Futa or whatever you want to call it. . .? i don't care.

NabitoWorks

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Hello F95!

Since patch 5 was released on Patreon, we are uploading patch 4 here. Below you will find the patch notes:

- Now you can see the game's patrons on the tavern's notice board.
- The new sprite of Livia with its variations.
- 2 sprites in other positions of the MC and one of Livia (with all its variations).
- 5 new backgrounds (one of them is doubled, and another has variations).
- The story continues with 8k words of text.
- We added Discord presence to the game (disabled by default).
- We reduced the click frequency in the fishing game, making it easier (we are always open to editing it if you continue to have problems).

This patch does not contain sexual content; that is included in patch 5, currently on Patreon.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Amberlust is a high fantasy eroge made in Renpy.
The story unfolds in Yokubo, a kingdom engulfed in a 300-year war.
Driven by a peculiar form of magic that thrives on the desires of those who use it.
A stranger regains consciousness, memoryless, in a cart rolling towards an ominous destination.
Quickly, they must adapt to the new world and regain their memory, unaware that their journey would lead to a peculiar destiny.​
I once regained consciousness, memoryless, in a cart... so I decided to polish up this overview in memoryless of that event. :sneaky:
Use it if you like nabitoworks :giggle:

The game looks and sounds interesting; thanks for the share. (y)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Amberlust-0.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

NabitoWorks

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
I once regained consciousness, memoryless, in a cart... so I decided to polish up this overview in memoryless of that event. :sneaky:
Use it if you like nabitoworks :giggle:

The game looks and sounds interesting; thanks for the share. (y)
We loved it! There are a few things we're thinking of polishing from the first content we released (especially the demo), but we overlooked the overview. Thank you very much for the detail! With your permission, we'll update it to that. ♥

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote