Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Daydream powder? I thought that was an alchemy creation. The dude wants it in the city for an experiment right? Check the alchemist.
I think I did that quest at the start. Can I recreate the item or something? Isn't it needed to enter the men's section in the bathhouse? I can get more daydream powder but I have no idea how to use it to get that scene, even with 100 exposure Flode refuses to enter the men's section.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I think I did that quest at the start. Can I recreate the item or something? Isn't it needed to enter the men's section in the bathhouse? I can get more daydream powder but I have no idea how to use it to get that scene, even with 100 exposure Flode refuses to enter the men's section.
You have to talk to that guy in one of the nearby houses for the experiment. I think he's on the same screen.(south part of city)
As far as I know, you only need the powder one time. Then you just talk to him and tell him yes for the experiment. He will have a heart over his head so you'll know you have the right guy. You should find him fairly easy.

Reactions: Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
You have to talk to that guy in one of the nearby houses for the experiment. I think he's on the same screen.(south part of city)
As far as I know, you only need the powder one time. Then you just talk to him and tell him yes for the experiment. He will have a heart over his head so you'll know you have the right guy. You should find him fairly easy.
Thanks! I completely forgot about that guy. I thought when people were saying Alchemist in the thread they meant the store on the right of the massage shop.

Reactions: Dyhart

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Is there a way that you can get all the starting skills (Art of the Staff, Terrible Cook etc.) through editing or is there a way to earn the skills later on? Just started playing this.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Nothing special. Got high devotion from being slutty, and did some alchemy work to get good gear. Didn't really grind for levels, but they stacked up pretty quick clearing the bosses every day for drops. Stack magic damage buffs and go nuts.

Does anyone know how to be able to give pamphlets in missionary work?
You need to make Magic Ink and Paper at the Alchemist after talking to the artist in Myra (north map, building close to the docks).

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
Nothing special. Got high devotion from being slutty, and did some alchemy work to get good gear. Didn't really grind for levels, but they stacked up pretty quick clearing the bosses every day for drops. Stack magic damage buffs and go nuts.

You need to make Magic Ink and Paper at the Alchemist after talking to the artist in Myra (north map, building close to the docks).
oh no wonder, i think i skipped a lot of steps b4 facing him

Bgibbs666

Aug 1, 2018
My only complaint about this game is that I have no idea what my exhibition level is so I have to keep trying to wear revealing outfits until she doesn't change back to her priestess outfit. But I've been playing the 1.02 version, maybe it'll be more obvious in the current one

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
My only complaint about this game is that I have no idea what my exhibition level is so I have to keep trying to wear revealing outfits until she doesn't change back to her priestess outfit. But I've been playing the 1.02 version, maybe it'll be more obvious in the current one
Exhibition should be called Exposure in the menu.

Reactions: Kahunabob

Benvict

Nov 11, 2018
What's the difference between the Extra link and the rest? Is the extra link only for the patch or is it just the compressed version?

Benvict

Nov 11, 2018
What's the difference between the Extra link and the rest? Is the extra link only for the patch or is it just the compressed version?

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Extra link is indeed only the patch to the latest version, it's only for those who downloaded the previous versions and need to update it.

The others links are the game updated already at the latest version

Benvict

Nov 11, 2018
Extra link is indeed only the patch to the latest version, it's only for those who downloaded the previous versions and need to update it.

The others links are the game updated already at the latest version
Thank you! I was about to download the patch

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes