Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Imagine only playing 5 mins of the game and posting a review about it. And being wrong on top of that.
^
This

You're talking about Schnuff right ? The guy saying he's sure what's coming next and that he can't choose with who he want to begin the lewd when in fact, he dosen't know what's coming next because that's the only scene forced with the shop keeper and you can ignore him for the rest of the game.

(Just have to talk to him to get a treasure. Yeah sure, you can do lewds with him to reduce the price of the treasure but with a lil bit of grind you can have easily enough money. And in the earlier posts, some guy discovered a place where you can have infinite powder that you can sell each stack for 15k gold, you can have the 100k very easily with this and you can do it very early in the game.)

And yeah, Schnuff saying he can't choose with who he want to do the lews when he can in reality. As long as you're a little careful. For example, in my save Flode had her virginity removed only when i was in the Shrine maiden building, at the tentacles so yeah, i did wait a little.

Reactions: Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
^
This

You're talking about Schnuff right ? The guy saying he's sure what's coming next and that he can't choose with who he want to begin the lewd when in fact, he dosen't know what's coming next because that's the only scene forced with the shop keeper and you can ignore him for the rest of the game.

(Just have to talk to him to get a treasure. Yeah sure, you can do lewds with him to reduce the price of the treasure but with a lil bit of grind you can have easily enough money. And in the earlier posts, some guy discovered a place where you can have infinite powder that you can sell each stack for 15k gold, you can have the 100k very easily with this and you can do it very early in the game.)

And yeah, Schnuff saying he can't choose with who he want to do the lews when he can in reality. As long as you're a little careful. For example, in my save Flode had her virginity removed only when i was in the Shrine maiden building, at the tentacles so yeah, i did wait a little.
Exactly. I only did the shop keeper stuff last because I wanted to see it. And that was after Flode was a complete slut already and had more than enough gold for the item.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Exactly. I only did the shop keeper stuff last because I wanted to see it. And that was after Flode was a complete slut already and had more than enough gold for the item.
It's one of the two treasures i'm missing, the other one being the treasure in the pilgrimage and yeah, i'm doing the shop keeper right now but for fun since flode is already a true slut lol, i could easily just go and get money before paying x)

Reactions: Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
It's one of the two treasures i'm missing, the other one being the treasure in the pilgrimage and yeah, i'm doing the shop keeper right now but for fun since flode is already a true slut lol, i could easily just go and get money before paying x)
I still need to do the very last dungeon, then I'll probs do a pure virgin and then a slut virgin route to see the differences.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
The guide says its a drop from a boss... and there is nothing like "Magi's soul" in the alchemist...
Got it mixed up in my head with the Grimoire I guess. Weird, thought I'd made one too. Either way, I have 3, so they definitely do drop.

How Do I get the beast coin and Skeleton Coin???
Grinding the Forest Sanctuary and Altoce Temple Sanctuary bosses.

Dantaylion

Jul 23, 2019
If only I could find more RPGM games like this one, defiantly in my top 3.

Lewd scenes aren't anything to brag about but everything else is damn good imo.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Updated game to official version 1.07 in OP. I believe there are still bugs created by Kagura. I am in the process of checking for and fixing any fuck ups they may have made.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Though I'm personally not a fan, I'd say Knights of the Phantasm deserves more love than this game. Considering it actually has a story, reputation system, and numerous unique features like vampirism. Admittedly the game is slow af but still. Only 2 reviews on that is a travesty.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Though I'm personally not a fan, I'd say Knights of the Phantasm deserves more love than this game. Considering it actually has a story, reputation system, and numerous unique features like vampirism. Admittedly the game is slow af but still. Only 2 reviews on that is a travesty.
A lot of games are not getting many views because they usually get uploaded only once without any updates. Many people here don't really seem to bother searching for games manually and just look at the "latest updates". Games get buried pretty fast there though, and if they never appear again they tend to get forgotten.

Thanks for the recommendation though, I'll check it out.

Dantaylion

Jul 23, 2019
That game looks good, gonna check it out. my only beef (and its a pretty dumb one) is the censorship.

I know its a petty reason to not give the games on here that might be really good a shot, but its hard to overlook for me.

-Edit- was playing the game (Knights of the Phantasm) for under an hour and the combat is so fucking bad. Had to stop playing it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Rastafoo

ThatKokom

Mar 13, 2018
Anyone knows where to find gossypium, I need to craft soft fabric but cant find any gossypium

-Edit- or if someone got complete material list and where to find em it'll be really appreciated.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes