Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
Nothing special. Got high devotion from being slutty, and did some alchemy work to get good gear. Didn't really grind for levels, but they stacked up pretty quick clearing the bosses every day for drops. Stack magic damage buffs and go nuts.

You need to make Magic Ink and Paper at the Alchemist after talking to the artist in Myra (north map, building close to the docks).
wat gear did u use for the boss to reduce the dmg taken?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
wat gear did u use for the boss to reduce the dmg taken?
Alchemical Staff Aurora
Magique Uniform
Silver Winged Headband
Astral Boots
Demi-God Soul
Forest Charm
Nox's Protection

Not actually sure that's what I used, but it's what I'm rocking in the final save.

Last edited:

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
You have to talk to that guy in one of the nearby houses for the experiment. I think he's on the same screen.(south part of city)
As far as I know, you only need the powder one time. Then you just talk to him and tell him yes for the experiment. He will have a heart over his head so you'll know you have the right guy. You should find him fairly easy.
There is actually an unmarked spot in the guy's room with unlimited supply of that powder so you never need to craft it. And you can also get an infinite supply of money by selling it to the vendor. I found it early in the game when I was still searching every tile for items.
It was probably a debug function left in. Does anyone know of anything else like that is left anywhere in the game?

• Wow
Reactions: SuperMaxo

Urbosa

Aug 20, 2017
This.... has me so thoroughly upset and I have murderous intent on the people who have taken my Lafleur. so the whole game is based on the main protagonist collecting treasure for a person who kidnapped my sweet innocent good girl?! I'm gonna complete the game because this is so well polished but I'm not gonna okay with this.
not at all

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
How to get the scenes of in flode's room, the relationship with the villager's changes ... and if flode wores around the village too much.

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
How to get the scenes of in flode's room, the relationship with the villager's changes ... and if flode wores around the village too much.
Keep unlocking sex scenes in village, there are 3 people and 14 scenes there IIRC...
dex has 9 scenes, merchant has 3 scenes, kid has 2 scenes.

Be aware that if you reach lewd 3 in this game - you do NOT miss the old scenes, the scenes are unlocked in order if you didn't see them...
Then again if you beat game you can just purchase an item from fate shop that unlocks all scenes, so I wouldn't bother.

Those who are interested - I have my save files for you:
Save file 1 - almost same as save file 2, just a bit earlier save
Save file 2 - everything completed including post game, everything unlocked, every equipment piece and technique should be unlocked. All sex stats maxed, all scenes unlocked
Save file 3 - you can fight the post game boss, he will die pretty fast by spamming shark skill, you will only need to heal once or twice. You can technically replace the hat with a better one since boss drops nothing, I just never bothered to replace chef's hat.
This is only a little before save file 2, so approximately nearly same thing.
Save file 4 - saved right before final boss of the game(not post game), virginity intact. Essentially everything that was possible to unlock as virgin is there... there is not much point since the other save files have all scenes anyway, but if you want to experience final boss and the post game content yourself - this is a good way to do it.

Last edited:

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
Anyone know how to go to sea side cave?
You first need to go to the beach location, which you get as story goes on, can't really miss that.
Inside the location is the cave.

Here is the best walkthrough the updated game has, it covers nearly all details/secrets only missing a few minor things.

Reactions: scrumbles

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
This.... has me so thoroughly upset and I have murderous intent on the people who have taken my Lafleur. so the whole game is based on the main protagonist collecting treasure for a person who kidnapped my sweet innocent good girl?! I'm gonna complete the game because this is so well polished but I'm not gonna okay with this.
not at all
Definitely a very well polished game I thoroughly enjoyed.

Reactions: Urbosa

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Location, Item & Treasure Guide
5* Altoce Underground Temple (unlocked after catching the Drug Dealer for Thugboss Xeric, right side of the Brothel)
  • Boss Grand Master <9.5k hp: Religious Text, Magi's Soul, Sanctuary Khakkhara
Did anyone ever get that Magi's soul?

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
How to get the ending of " After the ending, there's a further conclusion to the story as a shrine maiden?"

I've Nior's crest already/\.

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
How to get the ending of " After the ending, there's a further conclusion to the story as a shrine maiden?"

I've Nior's crest already/\.
You didn't finish the quest yet - you need to keep proceeding to give birth to noir's child. You should have a numerical value you need to fill to 999 in the menu. Once you do - you can proceed to give birth. Once that's done - you can still feed your daughter for 1 more item when she reaches 100 satisfaction.

Make sure you do this before you activate time forward skip or you lose the ability to complete the above.

Alternatively if you missed it and don't want to bother unlocking it manually - you can always buy the 50k coin item in fate shop and just unlock all scenes.

The guide says its a drop from a boss... and there is nothing like "Magi's soul" in the alchemist...
Nope, and I farmed that one during my perfect save file preparation for all endings until I got to level 99(to be exact he was one of 4 bosses I farmed - 2 in that location and 2 in final location)

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Imagine only playing 5 mins of the game and posting a review about it. And being wrong on top of that.

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes