Erica99

Aug 22, 2019
About Nox yeah. But you can use the "skip time" thing in your room to proceed to the final chapter of the game.
uh ok, and without skipping? I finished all the quests, except for the skaria flowers that seems never ending...

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
uh ok, and without skipping? I finished all the quests, except for the skaria flowers that seems never ending...
Talk to Nox, I believe. If she doesn't give you a direction, try talking to the Goddess, maybe. It's been a while. I know there's a phrase where you have to feed Nox.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
You're not actually skipping anything if you've done all the quests. It just takes you to the final chapter. I think that part was added as DLC later that's why it's like this.

Reactions: Erica99

Lyras88

Nov 20, 2019
what do i have to do to make her a slut?

indecency is at 75 and LV1

the only thing she does is satisfy herself at the table ... :(

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
what do i have to do to make her a slut?

indecency is at 75 and LV1

the only thing she does is satisfy herself at the table ... :(
Isn't 75 the limit for LV1? If so, you should go to bed and you'll get a quest iirc.

syralic

Jul 23, 2018
I will risk myself at a small review of the game instead of full fledged one focused around the corruption tag.

Games gives you a lot of freedom and as such corruption is totally optional.
I've seen people praise the game about the corruption, it's indeed leagues beyond most games with this tag but it has still some shortcomings.

The good
Each map usually have its own "Game (not) Over" corruption scenes with even some sub-quests for some, you are never locked out of those even if you clear a map you can go back later on and experience them.
Corruption stats are not overly complicated

The "needs improvement"
Shrine maiden quest is really hard to get, you have to delve really deep into indecency before being even prompted the quest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would have loved some help and encouragements from Noir along the way despite acquiring the obvious "First Step": the shrines, you do get with an explicit power incentive, the more you get, the more powerful you become.
Then you have to do a hard grind of those Constitution Achievement, without any concrete incentive: money? you have more than enough, power ? make Noir bestow clear power-ups.
So be warned if you wait a "divine intervention" (hehe) before committing to the "mindless sex path" you will wait the whole game.
Even if corrupting a priestess for the sake of it is enough an incentive for you, there is still something really itchy: corruption takes time and main quest is time gated.
If you like a challenge you will "min max" each day getting the most out of each passing day, if you do, game is over in less than 2 "Fleur cycles" and that is if you are really bad at it.
"The priestess who wanted to get corrupted but was in hurry to save her friend" is a silly LN title...

To sum up, nice corruption mechanism, content is never locked out but the curse is that you are responsible for the pacing yourself, more incentives to get corrupted would've been appreciated.

Reactions: Acerock

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
How can you beat Charybdis easier because it has a passive selfregeneration?

Edit: Ignore this post i already defeated it, the only problem with this game is that you don´t know the enemies HP.

Last edited:

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Though I'm personally not a fan, I'd say Knights of the Phantasm deserves more love than this game. Considering it actually has a story, reputation system, and numerous unique features like vampirism. Admittedly the game is slow af but still. Only 2 reviews on that is a travesty.
What? really?
I mean I tried it and it seemed like a complete random walk around with barely any dialog at all, and quite hard while at it. Maybe I should it another go.
But on defense on this one, Ambrosia is a pretty decent game with loads of content, good progression and even fun gameplay.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
What? really?
I mean I tried it and it seemed like a complete random walk around with barely any dialog at all, and quite hard while at it. Maybe I should it another go.
But on defense on this one, Ambrosia is a pretty decent game with loads of content, good progression and even fun gameplay.
IN MY PERSONAL OPINION - The Red Agate of the Beserker confining Annefitryte to a foreign nation while simultaneously bestowing immortality on her is a much better plot device than "my fren got kidnapped".

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes