• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So I've looked through a few CGs and apparently there is pregnancy in the game after all. Why is it not tagged?

Eterky

Aug 3, 2017
Welp, the men in tavern are speaking french...

A dude who speaks louder than the others explains that the apartment he is renting has 3 months notice, this guy is apparently an executive in his company.
Some other guy didn't receive his taxes.

Yup, I tried to understand what they were saying just because I heard "Ah si si si, je t'assure"

4y33m

Aug 26, 2020
So can i unlock every Technique in a single play? Like for example, can i get all the other new game technique later in the game?

lola9x42

Apr 23, 2018
1618941732800.png
i think i can pass the game with virgin in this run :V
this is my status after win the new god. should i craft the second ominipotent brand before click continues in the shirine?
1618942992676.png

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
guys, after give birth the firts godness child, and feed him, i can do more quest?

Ryuzakku

Sep 23, 2018
The official release is at 1.23, is there anything different to 1.07? Dlsite says 1.2 added events.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
The official release is at 1.23, is there anything different to 1.07? Dlsite says 1.2 added events.
Kagura resets the version number when they release, you can't compare DLSite and Kaugra version numbers.

Ryuzakku

Sep 23, 2018
Ah, my bad. Well, now we just gotta hope the Celesphonia translation, official or otherwise, comes out soon. Because despite my own best efforts, that game changes variables so often that it's nearly impossible to translate the game and allow it to show everything with my limited skill.

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
I want to do a full virgin run. I have a question. Where can I find the bitter Berry that remove horny and arouse status. It is reducing my stat and sleeping won't remove it either.

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
I want to do a full virgin run. I have a question. Where can I find the bitter Berry that remove horny and arouse status. It is reducing my stat and sleeping won't remove it either.
Cerbes West Road. It's an end game stage where you have to finish rescuing Lafleur and proceed with the next story. If you're in early game, just buy the Lust Inhibitor at a shop in Altoce for 500g

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes