ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
has anyone gotten the collecter tequnuqe? i replayed the game like 10 times and collected at alot spots and still cant get it is there certin way to get it?
Going to copy what narutomater said a few days ago. I have completed the game, and the after the end extra quests, and gathered everything from everywhere so far as I can tell, and I do not have the Collector skill that I saw mentioned as an excellent way to help with grind. Does anyone know exactly how to get the skill? I got all the way to getting the Omnipotent Brand without earning it. What on earth have I missed doing?

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Can someone tell me why whenever the enemy tires to attack my clothes, they never succeed?
Are you perhaps using Maiden Necklace or Holy Woman's Necklace? these two prevent your clothes from being damaged in battle, that's what comes to my mind

Reactions: tsmaniac

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
Are you perhaps using Maiden Necklace or Holy Woman's Necklace? these two prevent your clothes from being damaged in battle, that's what comes to my mind
And you stand correct. I had thought about so many things that could have caused this but didnt think of that which was way more simply as well. I just press optimize most of the time. Thanks again.

Reactions: Lyem

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
Ok, I got to the final battle and beat the boss. I wanted to join Noir but never found the last crystal. Is there one in the final area? Could someone (maybe with a spoiler tag) list all of the crystal locations?
Thanks!

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
sleepy forest, coastal cave (beach dungeon), underground city (ghost dungeon), abandoned mine, shrine maiden's pilgrimage.
I think that's all the crystal locations, besides, the goddess noir, behind the church, should tell you all the locations.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
sleepy forest, coastal cave (beach dungeon), underground city (ghost dungeon), abandoned mine, shrine maiden's pilgrimage.
I think that's all the crystal locations, besides, the goddess noir, behind the church, should tell you all the locations.
Thanks. I think I got all of those and I ended up with 75 Priestess points. How do I get the other 25 points

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
Thanks. I think I got all of those and I ended up with 75 Priestess points. How do I get the other 25 points
what priestess points?
if you mean blessing, i've got 225, and if you mean priestess aptitude, i've got 190.
Well, doesn't matter, go through the main quest and you'll find most of it probly

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
what priestess points?
if you mean blessing, i've got 225, and if you mean priestess aptitude, i've got 190.
Well, doesn't matter, go through the main quest and you'll find most of it probly
It is Priestess Aptitude. I thought the only way to raise that was to touch the Noir crystals in each treasure room. The reply above mentions "fucking monsters" to raise it, and another post mentioned "slutty titles". I'm still unclear as to what to do to raise Priestess Aptitude.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
It is Priestess Aptitude. I thought the only way to raise that was to touch the Noir crystals in each treasure room. The reply above mentions "fucking monsters" to raise it, and another post mentioned "slutty titles". I'm still unclear as to what to do to raise Priestess Aptitude.
Go fight some monster enemies (that being non humans, because fucking humans doesn't seem to give points) and deliberately lose a few times and get fucked by monsters. This will give you priestess aptitude. I'm not entirely sure why only the monsters count, and you can't just slut it up around town, but maybe it only counts if you doing it with people noir has a connection to already, aka her descendants the monsters?

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
Go fight some monster enemies (that being non humans, because fucking humans doesn't seem to give points) and deliberately lose a few times and get fucked by monsters. This will give you priestess aptitude. I'm not entirely sure why only the monsters count, and you can't just slut it up around town, but maybe it only counts if you doing it with people noir has a connection to already, aka her descendants the monsters?
Thanks for the reply. I tried it and my Aptitude didn't change at all (still 75). Maybe you have to do it before the end of the Shrine Maiden's Pilgrimage? I wish I knew exactly if I want to play again and join Noir. By the way, does joining Noir change anything in the game or is it just a title?

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes