easy85

Apr 16, 2018
how do I get into the men's bath's area in port town?
There's a quest in the house next to massage parlour. You have to talk to the guy and then go to the alchemist and craft an item for him. After giving it to him, agree to help him with his "research" and go to baths.

Reactions: jasterx17

narutomater

May 2, 2020
has anyone gotten the collecter tequnuqe? i replayed the game like 10 times and collected at alot spots and still cant get it is there certin way to get it?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
What is the point of delaying Lafleur training? Is it leading to a bad end?

littleSky

Dec 17, 2017
What is the point of delaying Lafleur training? Is it leading to a bad end?
Quoted from the guide

"
I recommend allowing Lafleur to get fully trained on your first playthrough- this doesn't cause a bad
ending and contains several scenes that can't be obtained otherwise. It takes 10 training days to unlock all her scenes,
so you'll have a lot of days to spend.
"

GerOniiChan

Sep 17, 2021
hey, im pretty much trough the game but can somebody tell me what i can do with cum? :D

edit: found it nvm :)

Last edited:

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
is there any way to beat up Dex? or kill the guy? I mean, I could forgive him going after Flode's body.. but he sold Lafleur to the adventures.. and then acts all innocent.. it's just too fkd up.. and to top that off he acts like it's her fault.. people like that need death to cure them of their sick selves.

I think she never even finds out he did that.. way too fkd up.. :/

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
is there any way to beat up Dex? or kill the guy? I mean, I could forgive him going after Flode's body.. but he sold Lafleur to the adventures.. and then acts all innocent.. it's just too fkd up.. and to top that off he acts like it's her fault.. people like that need death to cure them of their sick selves.

I think she never even finds out he did that.. way too fkd up.. :/
No, but in one of the post-ending scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Shadowclonezero
Nov 26, 2020
Can someone give me a general list of things doable after beating the game with the pure route? I want to finish all of the things available before starting the corrupted route. There has only been one post final boss story I've been able to find so far, is there anymore? Really need some advice on this because I'd like to get to the sexy stuff soon.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
guess it impossible get the collecter tequnuqe if no one here knows how to get it
It's been a while since i played this game so i may be wrong.
You find a book in the mansion of the guy who imprison Lafleur, that should teach the heroine to have a cum collector, then you can start abusing it and later, learn to craft things using cum.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
It's been a while since i played this game so i may be wrong.
You find a book in the mansion of the guy who imprison Lafleur, that should teach the heroine to have a cum collector, then you can start abusing it and later, learn to craft things using cum.
thought you get it from donig somethnig with gathering items form places the leaf simbles in all maps

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Whenever I try to run this in Joiplay, I keep getting black boxes that hover above the enemies instead of the normal icons for status effects and all that shit when they are asleep, slowed, aroused, etc. and can anyone help me fix this issue? I really want to be able to play this on my phone without that issue since this is my favorite H rpg of all time and the black box where statuses are supposed to be is really annoying and hard to manage on harder difficulties.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Whenever I try to run this in Joiplay, I keep getting black boxes that hover above the enemies instead of the normal icons for status effects and all that shit when they are asleep, slowed, aroused, etc. and can anyone help me fix this issue? I really want to be able to play this on my phone without that issue since this is my favorite H rpg of all time and the black box where statuses are supposed to be is really annoying and hard to manage on harder difficulties.
Screenshot_20210924-230836_JoiPlay.jpg

This specifically is what I'm referring to. I have been banging my head against a wall for weeks trying to figure out why the hell it is doing this but to no avail. Can someone please help me resolve this black box issue? This is me just downloading it straight from Nopy and extracting it into its own folder then importing it through the app.

Last edited:

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
What do I have to do to get more visitors?
To increase the number of visitors you have to ask the painter in the port to paint pamphlets for you, once you have some with you you'll be given the choice to distribute pamphlets at the locals you can do sermons

Reactions: 9TRN

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
View attachment 1420974

This specifically is what I'm referring to. I have been banging my head against a wall for weeks trying to figure out why the hell it is doing this but to no avail. Can someone please help me resolve this black box issue? This is me just downloading it straight from Nopy and extracting it into its own folder then importing it through the app.
Does no one seriously have an answer for this? I thought like half of you here played this on JoiPlay, is there no one else who experienced this issue?

Kiryu-chan

Mar 26, 2021
Does no one seriously have an answer for this? I thought like half of you here played this on JoiPlay, is there no one else who experienced this issue?
When I try to play it on Joiplay, it says something like "this game type is not supported". Do you know why though? :/

4.70 star(s) 66 Votes