flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
When I try to play it on Joiplay, it says something like "this game type is not supported". Do you know why though? :/
Make sure you have the RPG Maker Plugin installed

I guess I'm just fucked then since NO ONE who has played this game with Joiplay has had these black boxes. This is fucking infuriating, I've tried to solve this shit for weeks.

rev33

Jun 6, 2017

I guess I'm just fucked then since NO ONE who has played this game with Joiplay has had these black boxes. This is fucking infuriating, I've tried to solve this shit for weeks.
Have you tried the repackaged version?
https://f95zone.to/threads/ambrosia-v1-07-shimobashira-workshop-kagura-games.72813/post-5428339

It's been a long time since I played it on joiplay, but IIRC I don't have that kind of issue when I'm using those one

buzenbo

Feb 6, 2021
Stuck at priestess aptitude 90 while doing virgin run, anyone have constitution list and the way to obtain it?

Kiryu-chan

Mar 26, 2021

well I already have it dude...But it sometimes doesn't work on certain games :/

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
I get it now, all I need to do is just grind her development to get 10 more aptitude, right?
Thx
Developing her body will give you 2 Constitutions, one at 50 and one at 100, you also get constitutions from exhibitionism, servicing people and so on, long as you reach 100 priestess aptitude you'll be able to become Noir's shrine maiden.

Btw, how can I unlock "fallen virgin" end?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LoliaS

Jul 20, 2017
Really fun game, virgin route is as many others are, being a hot horny cumdump and the transformation was really great to experience. Wish the birthing scene was shown or that we could keep giving birth, but it was very fun indeed.

RosalinaStar26

Oct 10, 2021
Does anyone know where to find the zephyr herb? I'm pretty much at the beginning of the game (already unlocked the forest and the port city and have been wondering where I can find it since I need it for the holy water)

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Does anyone know where to find the zephyr herb? I'm pretty much at the beginning of the game (already unlocked the forest and the port city and have been wondering where I can find it since I need it for the holy water)
Zephyr herb is pretty common and can be found on more than one spot, however at the point you are in the game the closest place is the Fear Plains.
zephyr.jpg

To unlock the Fear Plains go to the bottom part of Myra and talk to Simon inside his house, he'll have a quest for you.
zephyr2.jpg zephyr3.jpg

Don't try to fight the monsters in the fear plains if you're still on the beginning, just gather the collectibles and run away from every fight, they're a bit strong.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RosalinaStar26

Soup_Mafia

Aug 9, 2016
This was great, any other games like this? That have some aspects of managements and slow corruption?

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
This was great, any other games like this? That have some aspects of managements and slow corruption?
Shimobashira Workshop have produced two other games, one is translated, and the other is in progress I think, though there may be an MTL somewhere if you're willing to deal with it. The translated one is Anthesis, which was made before Ambrosia, and while it has a very different setting, it's also a management and slow corruption game, I found it enjoyable. I have yet to play their newer game Magical Girl Celesphonia, because I'm being patient and waiting for a complete translation, but I've heard very good things by the people that were willing to jump in to it either blind, or using MTL software.

For games produced by other people, my mind immediately leaps to the currently being made Star Knightess Aura. It is still in progress and the dev's plans expect it to be another year or two before version 1.0 is done, but that's because he's both being realistic about his development goals, and taking his time to build an absolutely amazing and complicated corruption system. It has been getting very consistent monthly updates (or weekly if you are a Patreon). I played though his game a few months back, and while there isn't much in the way of H-scenes yet, and only some have art, the game looks to be amazing, and the limited H is because you can only corrupt her so far at the current point in the game. The art is being added in slowly as it gets commisioned. As it is right now, it's only really exciting to people that are really into the idea of truely slow burn corruption, but more will definitely be added so I recommend jumping over to that thread, reading a bit, and giving it a watch at least if it sounds like something you are interested in.

Soup_Mafia

Aug 9, 2016
Shimobashira Workshop have produced two other games, one is translated, and the other is in progress I think, though there may be an MTL somewhere if you're willing to deal with it. The translated one is Anthesis, which was made before Ambrosia, and while it has a very different setting, it's also a management and slow corruption game, I found it enjoyable. I have yet to play their newer game Magical Girl Celesphonia, because I'm being patient and waiting for a complete translation, but I've heard very good things by the people that were willing to jump in to it either blind, or using MTL software.

For games produced by other people, my mind immediately leaps to the currently being made Star Knightess Aura. It is still in progress and the dev's plans expect it to be another year or two before version 1.0 is done, but that's because he's both being realistic about his development goals, and taking his time to build an absolutely amazing and complicated corruption system. It has been getting very consistent monthly updates (or weekly if you are a Patreon). I played though his game a few months back, and while there isn't much in the way of H-scenes yet, and only some have art, the game looks to be amazing, and the limited H is because you can only corrupt her so far at the current point in the game. The art is being added in slowly as it gets commisioned. As it is right now, it's only really exciting to people that are really into the idea of truely slow burn corruption, but more will definitely be added so I recommend jumping over to that thread, reading a bit, and giving it a watch at least if it sounds like something you are interested in.
Will check out Anthesis, and keep and eye on the other two. Thank you for the great recommendation my dude.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Does anyone know how to get Gossypium? I need it to create the soft fabric but I haven't found it yet
You can find Gossypium in the Leid Mountains, to unlock it you need to talk to the Man in the center of Myra, note that he only appears after you show the first Relic to Volze.
go1.jpg go2.jpg

4.70 star(s) 66 Votes