CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Does this game have a gallery? If I had one, could you pass me a save with it complete?

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
Well I think I've beaten more than half the game without losing a single combat. I'm at the highest difficulty setting. Is this a game where you'd have to actively seek out CGs? Because I don't see an in-game reason to do many of the CGs. Money is easy to come by

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Well I think I've beaten more than half the game without losing a single combat. I'm at the highest difficulty setting. Is this a game where you'd have to actively seek out CGs? Because I don't see an in-game reason to do many of the CGs. Money is easy to come by
Once you clear the game you'll be able to buy an item that fully unlocks the gallery in port Myra, you buy it from the fortune teller.
Keeping Flode pure and away from lewd things is one of the routes this game has to offer, no pressure to go do lewd things if you don't feel like it, you'll get the full gallery at end.

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
Keeping Flode pure and away from lewd things is one of the routes this game has to offer, no pressure to go do lewd things if you don't feel like it, you'll get the full gallery at end.
I'm not looking to do a pure route, I'd simply like the game to force me to do lewd things and be corrupted through gameplay itself (like in Karryn's Prison), instead of playing the game sub-optimally on purpose as the player in order for the PC to be corrupted.
For example, at your base that you can teleport to from anywhere anytime, there's a free clothing repair station and a free bath. This means that there won't be much clothing damage/slime acculumulation unless the player actively chooses not to use those features, which is unimmersive imo.

cuoly

Jun 20, 2020
Once you clear the game you'll be able to buy an item that fully unlocks the gallery in port Myra, you buy it from the fortune teller.
how to keep it pure? the first thing happen when she stepped on that village her boobs gropped, latter her friend sold but the one who sold her friend blackmail her in the name of help? now indecency 2/75 and notoriety 1 is there a way to avoid it?

also will this shopkeeper die later?

for the ending, is there any ending with that village perish from the world? and the noble too...?

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
how to keep it pure? the first thing happen when she stepped on that village her boobs gropped, latter her friend sold but the one who sold her friend blackmail her in the name of help? now indecency 2/75 and notoriety 1 is there a way to avoid it?

for the ending, is there any ending with that village perish from the world? and the noble too...?
There are three endings. Virgin, slutty virgin, and non-virgin. Technically you can get up to all kinds of sexy things, and so long as you are still a virgin and haven't gone to level 3 of corruption (which you need to do deliberately by praying at the statue for it) then you still get the purity ending. So don't sweat the small stuff if you don't want to. You can either role play it and avoid it as much as you can, or just go to town on sexiness, but avoid going over that line that will change the ending.

Reactions: legraf and cuoly

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
These kind of harassment cannot be avoided, you have to purposedly avoid the NPC, and some will happen atleast once before you can avoid it.

Raising your Priest Rank will later reward you with an item called Leight's Aura who stops you from being harassed during Missionary work atleast.
Leight.jpg

sadly no, if you don't raise your indecency levels and fully become one of Noir's shrine maiden you'll miss on some content that cannot be found in the gallery room (no sex scenes but some good info regarding the story), so while you can easily avoid it and keep Flode pure it'll only lead you to missing stuff

Reactions: cuoly

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I mean, i don't think that as a female it is possible to avoid getting your goods groped at least once in RL even, let alone in a smutty game. :ROFLMAO: :coffee:
Boy this game did a real good job at satisfying my adventurer's spirit, i wonder if we'll see a sequel~
Would happily rise Flode2 all over again <3.

Last edited:

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Boy this game did a real good job at satisfying my adventurer's spirit, i wonder if we'll see a sequel~
Would happily rise Flode2 all over again <3.
Shimobashira Workshop has another work out there which is called Magical Girl Celesphonia, sadly we still don't have an english version of it on this site.
Heres the translation request thread if you want to check it.

Magical Girl Celesphonia

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes