ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Thanks for the reply. I tried it and my Aptitude didn't change at all (still 75). Maybe you have to do it before the end of the Shrine Maiden's Pilgrimage? I wish I knew exactly if I want to play again and join Noir. By the way, does joining Noir change anything in the game or is it just a title?
Odd, I'm fairly certain that's what increased my own aptitude, though I did my virgin run first, and was doing a full slut run, so I never actually ran into any problems of not having enough aptitude. I just naturally had enough when the time came.

Anyone else want to chip in with advice? I don't have my external with my games on me at present, so I can't run a quick experiment to find out what works right now.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
Odd, I'm fairly certain that's what increased my own aptitude, though I did my virgin run first, and was doing a full slut run, so I never actually ran into any problems of not having enough aptitude. I just naturally had enough when the time came.

Anyone else want to chip in with advice? I don't have my external with my games on me at present, so I can't run a quick experiment to find out what works right now.
This was my virgin run (blowjobs, anal, but no vaginal sex) and I ended up at 75 Priestess Aptitude when I completed the Shrine Maiden's Pilgrimage. I don't understand why, if we are accruing Priestess Aptitude points all along for doing certain things, the game designers decided to only have that stat show up after the Pilgrimage. Why not have it be a shown stat like everything else? The way it is, we are kept ignorant of it even existing until quite late in the game.

I may do a "full slut run" (as you called it) sometime in the future.

Thanks for the offered assistance.

Last edited:

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
This was my virgin run (blowjobs, anal, but no vaginal sex) and I ended up at 75 Priestess Aptitude when I completed the Shrine Maiden's Pilgrimage. I don't understand why, if we are accruing Priestess Aptitude points all along for doing certain things, the game designers decided to only have that stat show up after the Pilgrimage. Why not have it be a shown stat like everything else? The way it is, we are kept ignorant of it even existing until quite late in the game.

Okay, yeah if you are avoiding anything that can take your virginity, then I don't think you can actually get enough aptitude to become Noir's priestess, which makes sense, since part of the point of being Noir's priestess is to take semen into your own vagina so you can pass it on to Noir's. A virgin run is rather incompatible with that.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Steam will only download the language you've set the game (or Steam) to, you don't get access to all the translations at the same time. There's usually a different adult patch but I don't see a link to it in the discussions.

Amethyst52

Jun 7, 2018
Hello, new member here. Does this game have h scenes with dragons? Cuz I saw comments about them and it's all beating not fucking

Maxslayerz

Jun 10, 2018
Steam will only download the language you've set the game (or Steam) to, you don't get access to all the translations at the same time. There's usually a different adult patch but I don't see a link to it in the discussions.
I have seen things about official chinese translation but I cant find it anywhere either

yuriseo

Apr 5, 2021
does anyone know how to unlock the Paracress's Divine Land? i complete the story but i don´t know how to get that area

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Any way to restore virginity or watch virgin scenes in the gallery?
To my knowledge there is no way to restore virginity, and I'm not sure about the gallery. Unless when clicking on it it offers you the option, I suspect the answer is no. It's also possible, that it bases it off your current virginity status, so maybe if you start a new game plus after completing the gallery, and reset your sexual stats, you can access the gallery while a virgin and see the scenes again? I don't know, I'm just throwing out guesses. Though if you keep a virgin save handy you can just deliberately activate a virginity loss scene as needed.

Reactions: Mayra

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
To my knowledge there is no way to restore virginity, and I'm not sure about the gallery. Unless when clicking on it it offers you the option, I suspect the answer is no. It's also possible, that it bases it off your current virginity status, so maybe if you start a new game plus after completing the gallery, and reset your sexual stats, you can access the gallery while a virgin and see the scenes again? I don't know, I'm just throwing out guesses. Though if you keep a virgin save handy you can just deliberately activate a virginity loss scene as needed.
Thank you both!

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the "Spit-Roasted" choice when she passes out pamphlets?
It's not something you specificly unlock, rather it becomes an option, when two people come up and grope you at the same time. You can do the usual options of blowjob, pussy, ass, or you can also go for spit roast, because you have enough people groping you to do that. Easiest way to do that is to just keep doing missionary work in dangerous areas. It won't always be available, but it's more common there.

Reactions: HappyGoomba

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
It's not something you specificly unlock, rather it becomes an option, when two people come up and grope you at the same time. You can do the usual options of blowjob, pussy, ass, or you can also go for spit roast, because you have enough people groping you to do that. Easiest way to do that is to just keep doing missionary work in dangerous areas. It won't always be available, but it's more common there.
I went and tried a couple more times in both towns, but still didn't get it. Then I thought about trying at night in the dangerous town, and got it on the first try. So perhaps night makes it more likely also.

ExpDes

Apr 13, 2021

Okay, yeah if you are avoiding anything that can take your virginity, then I don't think you can actually get enough aptitude to become Noir's priestess, which makes sense, since part of the point of being Noir's priestess is to take semen into your own vagina so you can pass it on to Noir's. A virgin run is rather incompatible with that.
I managed a virgin run and become Noir's priestess, while even maintaining an almost clean reputation. Here are a few tips:

1) Reading explicit literature (not the very explicit version). Some of them can raise both 'exposure' and 'ass development'. And at both 50 points and 100 points, they earn you both a title and aptitude points. Both can be raised in other ways as well, but when money is no longer a real issue, this method is relative quick.
2) In the last shrine where you can also battle an avatar of Noir, I lost a few times with the help of a knock-out potion, which also gave me a title and I think some aptitude points as well, while remaining a virgin with a clean record. (you have to loose multiple times)
3) The guard at the entrance of Altoce Town enjoys 'accidentally' touch your breasts,.. which is good for chest development.
4) And a certain rope walking that people will probably recognize,.. is good for pussy development.
5) There are ways to give both head and anal (like during missionary work), that if not mistaken around 50 points also give a title and some aptitude points.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 66 Votes