• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
yes, got the lv 1 indecency ending... will i miss anything?
No, just wanted to make sure you visited the zone before. So go to Maidens Pilgrimage and go to the entrance, on the left as you enter will be a room with blue teleport that takes you to treasure house (end room small path on the left has secret golden dragon boss)
Tentacle clothes are in the biggest chest at the end, but open it last, you will be ported out.

Reactions: bimboform

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
What issues are you having with RPGMaker MV? (I've spent a lot of time fixing it up lately with games like Summer Memories+)
At least for my pc MV has always been a really CPU hungry beast. Like say RGSS3 Player is amazingly smooth or Games from Other, Wolf and hell even sometimes Unity is far more consistent compared to MV.

Like every load into a new area or even going in an out of a menu is just back and forth 50 to 60C spike. While it normally runs at low 40's. While I know that those temp's are nothing in the long run I worry about my CPU fan wearing down due to the back and forths.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
s
No, just wanted to make sure you visited the zone before. So go to Maidens Pilgrimage and go to the entrance, on the left as you enter will be a room with blue teleport that takes you to treasure house (end room small path on the left has secret golden dragon boss)
Tentacle clothes are in the biggest chest at the end, but open it last, you will be ported out.
still, would you happen to have any idea how to take out the prostitute attire?
1612162235213.png

UltronStorm

Jul 15, 2018
How do i get past the invisible path?

• Haha
Reactions: AGUSTINOX

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
s

still, would you happen to have any idea how to take out the prostitute attire?
if you're asking how to get it. I believe after working in the brothel for a while you go to the room to the right and there is a prostitute at the top of the room. She had a red exclamation mark for me eventually and gave me the outfit.

Reactions: Saberxedge

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
How do i get past the invisible path?
There are many places in the game where there are "secret paths" they are just dark grey instead of black. Notice at the left of the image some of the boxes are grey not black, you can walk on those.

jebediah

Feb 11, 2018
I may be dumb as a pigeon with meningitis, but for some reason the game is not working for me. It gets stuck at the "now loading" screen and doesn't go any further...

Yurushia

May 14, 2018
can anyone tell me exact detail how to unlock Western Road map/bandit , Forgotten Treasure House , Arena , should i go for ending first?

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
can anyone tell me exact detail how to unlock Western Road map/bandit , Forgotten Treasure House , Arena , should i go for ending first?
Western road unlocked playing the story (afaik)
Treasure house unlocks in Maidens Pilgrim area
Arena unlocked for me far into depravity.

Finish main quest first, the game continues after.

leon04253

Aug 15, 2017
I have a question.
Which monster drop "Skeleton Coin"? It is the last coin I need.

Last edited:

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to access the 'Forgotten Treasure House'? I have finished the story but i haven't got access to it yet.

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes