Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
hi how do u build the new rooms in the church, like the confession and such?
You need to talk with the worker in the first village, the one who was responsible for fixing the temple for the first time, for every additional building you need to pay some gold and wait one day.

Reactions: ketzx

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
Why can't I save my game?
I assume its your PC messing with the file permissions, when the game doesn't have permissions to write/edit files the save functions of MV games are blocked. Try moving your game folder to a different directory

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
OK, cleared the game and got these, plus, Body Paint, Did I got everything already or there are any other outfits?
Capture.PNG

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I've been reading the comments and wanted to know three things:
1- does this game lead to a bad ending if the level of indecency is at the maximum? because my flode is level 3.
2- how to win a tattoo that everyone is talking about? and how to remove it?
3- level 3 of indecency, i will lose some content ?

zRatakan

Jul 13, 2021
I've been reading the comments and wanted to know three things:
1- does this game lead to a bad ending if the level of indecency is at the maximum? because my flode is level 3.
2- how to win a tattoo that everyone is talking about? and how to remove it?
3- level 3 of indecency, i will lose some content ?
1- The game does have multiple endings but after you get them you can just keep playing and reach the "true end" (So theres only 1 real ending where you get to see all the content)
2- If you mean the pink thing on flode's womb you can unlock it when you become the shrine maiden of the goddess (just keep playing the story and you will get there) And im pretty sure you cant remove it.
3- You dont exactly lose content. As far as i remember theres only a virgin ending (or a indecency 1 ending but im not sure) but thats about everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Templar Knight

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
1- The game does have multiple endings but after you get them you can just keep playing and reach the "true end" (So theres only 1 real ending where you get to see all the content)
2- If you mean the pink thing on flode's womb you can unlock it when you become the shrine maiden of the goddess (just keep playing the story and you will get there) And im pretty sure you cant remove it.
3- You dont exactly lose content. As far as i remember theres only a virgin ending (or a indecency 1 ending but im not sure) but thats about everything.
Thanks for help, lad.

Spicybobman

Sep 28, 2018
I need to crate Jet black holy water but where the hell do you get Crystal mana water to create pure mana water

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
So I've been promising this for a while, finally put it together.
It is mostly untested at this point (I am juggling updates to 7 different games right now), I will be testing it soon, but I figured having more eyes on this will catch things I miss.

Ambrosia 1.07.01 Release
Downloads

PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay227.5MPixeldrain
Windows282.6MPixeldrain
Linux287.3MPixeldrain

Ambrosia v1.07.01 (Unofficial)

Windows Install: 541,007,582 bytes
Linux Install: 584,789,044 bytes
Game Assets: 274,832,055 bytes ~20% of the 1.07 release
  • Features:
    • Update to
    • Update to
    • Image compression 671,338,993 bytes → 88,608,722 bytes
    • Audio compression 590,518,178 bytes → 132,121,938 bytes
    • JOIPlay package
    • Changelog
    • plugin integrated
As always, please report any issues you find to me.

Edit:
Updating Linux link.
It's a shame that your post isn't linked from the OP. I found it via another game through your link. Nopy was still functional bact then. Hopefully it will be linked for future visitors.

kutechip1

Jul 7, 2017
how to install something in shrine ? when level up i got dialogue about prayer box etc can be install but i don't know how to do it

thanks

Reactions: xeromega

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
how to install something in shrine ? when level up i got dialogue about prayer box etc can be install but i don't know how to do it

thanks
You need to go to the first village which i forgot the name, there find the carpenter who did the very first repair job on the temple, everytime you need something installed/built you need to ask him for it

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Almost time for to release... i'm rather hyped. :cool: :coffee:
Will be taking another 'apprentice priestess' to glory i hope.

Reactions: Seamonkey

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Can we get the last version 1.23
  • Sep/20/2019Bug fixesver1.23 不具合を修正
  • Sep/07/2019Bug fixesve.1.2.2 不具合を修正しました
  • Aug/29/2019Bug fixes
  • Aug/28/2019Bug fixesContent addedver.1.2.0 クエストやHシーンなど様々な要素を追加
    不具合修正 一部ゲーム調整
  • Jul/24/2019Bug fixesVer.1.12 不具合修正

Reactions: sinsear
4.60 star(s) 62 Votes