AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
I'm confused, the preview images make it look like a fem protag, but it's tagged as male protag, so are you the one being cucked or doing the cucking?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AmeliaBlanchetteFallsOverAndOverAgain-1.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Diangelius

Jul 23, 2017
Morning, I assume the game is going fine for the most part considering people are stabbing each other over the NTR tag instead. All is well.

Thanks to 4Clover4, the sex stats menu is translated. Download and apply the patch again to add it. (Don't forget to go into /data and extract img.7z)

Also apologies the shota tag was a mistake, pretty sure there's none of it in this game. I've removed it.
I applied the patch but it still doesn't work. Sex stats still in Japanese.

EDIT: Oh nvm i didn't know there was the img rar. It works now.

Iorinari

Feb 3, 2023
If game gets updated within the next few days, I'm going to wait a bit for all the patches to come out before I update this copy. Also if someone can translate the attached image's stats for me that would be great. My OCR sucks dick and can't get the job done c: Now in patch.

If you find any issues, attach a screenshot and save.

--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.
Consider supporting me if you enjoy the MTL.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README. Enjoy c:
First day release!!! you are speed!!!! thank you so much!! you saved this one from shitty MTL! GPT MTL is so much better!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
would love for this to be female protag, and after 2 hour of playing it, yep, im out, sadly this game focus more around beating the male protag and looking for ways to humilliate him, instead of actually doing something with the corruption of the girl, i like the corruption and cheating of NTR, but some NTR give it a twist, for wtv reason they focus around the suffering and humilliation of the partner of the character being corrupted and turn that as the main part of a sex scene, and is not like every NTR does this, the curse of kubel is a great ntr game but the male boyfriend is sick on bed and we never interact with him until the very end, in this one sometimes we dont even know how the corruption of the female character is going, yep after 2 hours im out, have fun with this one, is just not my cup of tea.

Last edited:

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
So it's like the bad routes their other ntr game, with the fluffy eared girls. Though that one had a more expensive story and girls for the non-ntr routes and a good harem route as well.

And considering that Thug/Dark hero party, NTRPG 1/2 and Leane exist, I think that type of ntr is decently popular in Japan.

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2018
would love for this to be female protag, and after 2 hour of playing it, yep, im out, sadly this game focus more around beating the male protag and looking for ways to humilliate him, instead of actually doing something with the corruption of the girl, i like the corruption and cheating of NTR, but some NTR give it a twist, for wtv reason they focus around the suffering and humilliation of the partner of the character being corrupted and turn that as the main part of a sex scene, and is not like every NTR does this, the curse of kubel is a great ntr game but the male boyfriend is sick on bed and we never interact with him until the very end, in this one sometimes we dont even know how the corruption of the female character is going, yep after 2 hours im out, have fun with this one, is just not my cup of tea.
What you want isn't ntr, but cheating, which is a different genre altogether. Netorare as a genre is based on the fact that a girl is stolen from the protagonist. It seems you miss the point entirely, ntr as a fetish can be described as emotional masochism or as preference for sexual drama. That's like complaining about the fact that characters are forced to suffer in drama and tragedy genres of fiction, like hating on Romeo and Juliet because it's focused on the tragedy of the characters when that's literally the entire point, lmao. People who like to read tragedies and drama (nukige genre for visual novels) enjoy catharsis from feeling empathy for the characters that suffer. People who like netorare enjoy the suffering of the main character, or, on another hand, his complete ignorance as his important other is being corrupted. The Curse of Kubel isn't an actual netorare work, but rather a cheating/corruption game, it's just that there aren't enough tags on Dlsite to reflect this fact.

Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
Yeah, I agree. I've played through the whole game already with occasional skimming. The corruption part is underwhelming. If you are not into hardcore cucking without the focus on female corruption, avoid this title.

I personally into ntr only for female's debauchery and moral degradation, not into self-insert shit.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
What's the difference between climax and vaginal orgasm?
As in eroge world, climax can be done from different parts. So maybe it is there to differentiate between climax from other body parts and purely vaginal stimulation. Because sometimes I see Japanese game devs making different counters for it.

vanpire

Jun 4, 2019
did game have voice on scene?? i feel like only the battle while on sex or stroy is just silence??

Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
What you want isn't ntr, but cheating, which is a different genre altogether. Netorare as a genre is based on the fact that a girl is stolen from the protagonist. It seems you miss the point entirely, ntr as a fetish can be described as emotional masochism or as preference for sexual drama. That's like complaining about the fact that characters are forced to suffer in drama and tragedy genres of fiction, like hating on Romeo and Juliet because it's focused on the tragedy of the characters when that's literally the entire point, lmao. People who like to read tragedies and drama (nukige genre for visual novels) enjoy catharsis from feeling empathy for the characters that suffer. People who like netorare enjoy the suffering of the main character, or, on another hand, his complete ignorance as his important other is being corrupted. The Curse of Kubel isn't an actual netorare work, but rather a cheating/corruption game, it's just that there aren't enough tags on Dlsite to reflect this fact.
Well, the definition of netorare became very vague in recent years, especially on the west. Besides, There are netorare works that ocasionally feature cuck's point of view but still are focused on female corruption. I mean, 80 percent hentai manga with netorare tag on nhentai are like that

3.20 star(s) 42 Votes