Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Man what was that anime name, where she was and there was also that black haired "rookie" chick always strict with everything?

Unless i'm mxing things again.... Also why this game doesn't have lesbian tag would be so perfect with the main character :D

Quick someone swap "shota" crap with "lesbian" :whistle:

Also this :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lycoris recoil?

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
All the sequences in chapter 4 seem completely fucked up and in the wrong order, it's pretty weird.

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
I'm only really into the NTR for the girl's corruption and the darker storyline. Most regular heroine corruption games without ntr are more or less portrayed as light hearted, which is fine and sometimes great like with Kingdom of Subversion, Noxian Nights or formerly kingdom of Deception, but a darker story sometimes is just needed for a different mood change.

Btw, I still have lines drawn about counts as darker storylines, like some of the endings in Taimanin or Kuroinu just make me skip or just quit those routes.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
All the sequences in chapter 4 seem completely fucked up and in the wrong order, it's pretty weird.
Any examples, if you point out something weird I can test it without the MTL applied to see if its just game weirdness or MTL weirdness. A save would help too.

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
Is there any way to prevent Jackson from having his way with her all the time? Or is it a linear story?

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Damn the art is good, shame that otherwise the game is a step back- missing female pov and combat is back. The formula in Loretta was good, all they had to do is improve on story.

haruyu2

Dec 18, 2019
I've only played for a short time but I've noticed that Amelia has voice in story but not in H-scenes like the peeing scene and the upskirt wind magic scene? Would the voice be back on in major H-scenes or is my game abnormal?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I've only played for a short time but I've noticed that Amelia has voice in story but not in H-scenes like the peeing scene and the upskirt wind magic scene? Would the voice be back on in major H-scenes or is my game abnormal?
It's normal, original game also didn't voice certain scenes for some reason. Most H-scenes seem to have voice.

Reactions: haruyu2

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Parts of the H-Status screen aren't showing as translated for me, even though they are on the image previews.

Edit: Nevermind, looks like it was because I used the save from my bought copy, starting a new game fixed it.
Not necessarily directed at you friend, but I wanted to just make a point in saying that Avantegarde always puts their H-stats in variables so if you are adding a fan or official translation for that matter and are using an old JP game save you are gonna have to restart the game if you wanna see the translated content. :)

Reactions: dazedanon
3.20 star(s) 42 Votes