Axato

Apr 27, 2018
Do we have a way to translate the second page of the h-status screen? In game I mean

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Any examples, if you point out something weird I can test it without the MTL applied to see if its just game weirdness or MTL weirdness. A save would help too.
Nah seems like dev error. You need to complete as far into the dungeon as possible each night before doing that chapter's class the next day, otherwise the game will skip stages and her model won't match what's being discussed and cause graphical errors.

• Sad
Reactions: dazedanon

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
I was waiting for this. I remember it was delayed a few months ago and I just forgot about it. I'm glad you picked this up (y)

lazie

Jul 27, 2018
This game is so railroaded, which I did not expect with the time loop premise, just save yourself the time and the mediocre battles and download a save.

Testin10

Sep 10, 2021
I'm stuck. How do you befriend Elena/advance after the prison scene? In the dungeon, the passage to the next level is blocked (behind fireplace) and I did all classes.

deem

Aug 10, 2016
I'm stuck. How do you befriend Elena/advance after the prison scene? In the dungeon, the passage to the next level is blocked (behind fireplace) and I did all classes.
you need to go at night to the 6th floor before entering the male dorms, to the left there should be an npc with an exclamation mark she will give you macaroons then you can enter the left side the girls dorms elena´s room is on the top left with brown door that is not like the others, avoide the ghosts, enter the room and thats it you make friends, also there is a cat next to the item seller in the 1st floor that gives you a gem that is placed in the key items that tells you what you need to do, also you may need to go to the 4th floor there is a room with a square next to the door that is the room for crafting tools

Reactions: Testin10
3.20 star(s) 42 Votes