Pureness

Sep 24, 2018
Is it just me, or do I feel like AVANTGARDE games kind of fell off after that Demon Harem? They were really doing a good job with that, but then we got the Immoral Quartet and this one. I'm not saying it's bad, but it just feels so short, repetitive, and rushed compared to Ear Girl and Demon Harem.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Is it just me, or do I feel like AVANTGARDE games kind of fell off after that Demon Harem? They were really doing a good job with that, but then we got the Immoral Quartet and this one. I'm not saying it's bad, but it just feels so short, repetitive, and rushed compared to Ear Girl and Demon Harem.
i really enjoyed fox girls never play dirty , it had good story and choices that effected the ending u could have went NTR/ or non NTR and i liked demon harem too but yeh their last 2 games are really not good , i was looking forward playing this but having un avoidable NTR is really big turn off

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
wow i was excited about this title... but rated only 2.4 stars with such beautiful art that's sad.

i liked quite a bit Loretta’s Brand-New Job / The Busty Elf Wife and the Premature Ejaculator How does it compare to this one?

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
Are 95% of the rpgm-hentai games ntr shit or is just that the few people who bother to translate them are gigacucks?
I realise you're just being a whiney bitch because apparently NTR is a tag that threatens everyone's masculinity or something, whatever. However, there are approximately 7000 adult RPG games on DLSite and roughly 1000 of them are tagged as 'cuckoldry (netorare)', so that would be roughly 14%, not 95%. Moreover, many of those will be tagged poorly, or be a game that doesn't focus on it.

umumikon

Feb 24, 2018
The art is amazing, but just the gameplay style...
IDK, i just not into Time looping thingy. I kinda prefer things keep going forward like Lorreta / Fox Ear Girl / Princess never lose.

Still a good AVANTGARDE game tho.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Base on the gallery room, the scenes seems like they're linear and is a one time done kinda thing. How does pregnancy work then? Is it just tied to certain events rather than being random from repeatedly being fucked?

But gotta hand it to this group, even though they know harem wish-fulfillment trash sell better, they're sticking to their passions.

Reactions: nn1hcusz18iylrb06i

helloworld12lol

Jun 21, 2021
Base on the gallery room, the scenes seems like they're linear and is a one time done kinda thing. How does pregnancy work then? Is it just tied to certain events rather than being random from repeatedly being fucked?

But gotta hand it to this group, even though they know harem wish-fulfillment trash sell better, they're sticking to their passions.
I haven't played the game but how many are the scenes? is it below 15 or more?

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
so the game has no choices ?
Essentially yes, technically the H events are kinda branches, but they really don't do much other than progress NTR with the current dude cucking the MC. The game keeps looping until you get the true ending. By following the [!] marks all over the map. [?] marks leads to the supposedly optional true ending items.

Last edited:

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
TFW the MC has a big dick, but the cuckers just have even bigger dicks. The MCs can't win in NTR lol, which I guess is the point. Imagine an NTR where the MC has a one footer, but the next guy has a 2 footer. But neither of them can fit in a girl.

Reactions: Silosilo and F4S1
3.20 star(s) 42 Votes