Rincon12

Aug 4, 2021
its so good but i wish we have a scene where leon take amelia virginity cause most of the other bull done it.
I like Leon and Amelia relationship because Leon is not a evil guy and a rapist unlike the other bull in this series.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Jk do watever you like. Cuz nobody doin it. I been like seeing many many non RPGmaker game there at DLsite or some are RPGmaker and forgotten but no one translate them here
Obviously I would prefer not to play through Japanese

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
So how do you get the true ending? Is there one? The gallery is kind of confusing since the labels are in japanese and they aren't really properly organized.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
wow this game just released yester day dazedanon , have you master AI magic ??
also why GPT 3.5 bt not 4.0 ? missing text box like dragon slayer ?

LOL32

Dec 13, 2016
Such a good game. Why they always have to force you to be in the cuck's perspective?
Because this games are amied to cucks.
does anyone know why i can't move?
Search the room and find 2 candles like the ones on the door, click on them and they change color, open the door after activating the 2 of them.
Does anyone know how to craft? I see crafting materials sold and dropped everywhere but nowhere to use them...
after prologue you need to go to the crafting club

Reactions: rKnight

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
This really feels like one third of a proper game, so many of the systems are superfluous.
Like for example the horny status is kinda meh and the Amelia's Secret pages are really underwhelming after figuring out 95% of it's linear and the player has nearly no influence on it.
I get that many cucks are into the whole "being powerless to stop things as they unfold" thing, but with the plot having a time loop PLUS the implication that previous loops influence the future there could have been really interesting corruption/branches done if the player had any agency at all but that would have required effort to be put into the game that goes further than just the art and voice acting.

Reactions: EonKain

nhentainexusmilf

Oct 27, 2021
Is this game similar to Fox/furry girls never betray. I loved the game cause the NTR route felt out of characters like a side route and true ending was satisfying and canon especially with voiceovers. But few reviews i read on dlsite makes it seem like this is a hardcore NTR with no good ending . Avangarde is truly stuck on a position where cucks get butthurt if ntr isn't strong like the girl literally exist to torment the mc by cucking him in every dimension possible and the normal folks get pissed if there is no good ending/scenes for the mc.

Maybe i will pick this up when kagura releases the uncensored version lol. Also i love the cuck cope under every NTR doujin/game, Just self insert as the one doing it bruh like don't japs make it a cuck pov. I would never be here unless for fox girls game/Demon harem and avangarde good art.

Edit : Also in line with current discussion i wanna ask something.
I don't know much about avangarde except the two games i mentioned above, do they hestitate having full blown NTR, According to the games i played they seemed to love making true endings where mc wins at the end despite the odds unlike a full canon bad end.

Why do people who produce NTR content seem to suffer from depression and illness ? I have seen some posts from twitter authors mentioning that this stuff destroys their brain and they only do this to earn a living. Most of them even seemed to be fans of vanilla stuff. I have always wondered how could they create this stuff without any kind of impact on their sanity.

Last edited:

QKD-Valkyrie

Jul 15, 2023
Very meh release from Avantgarde. Their older games like the Elf NTR or even the triplet sister Harem games were far more interesting and intense.

For one thing the premise is interesting but it does not seem to really pop out in the overall gameplay. Yeah she got fucked by 10 guys but most of the time I am running around beating monsters and getting lost in this damn building. Maybe a POV of Amelia would be nice.

On a side note, a lot more of the side character which to me have better designs. Like Elena and that white haired loli. It really pulled me out of the experience personally going "Yeah go steal this blonde slut, I want to see more of Elena" situation.

Reactions: Mini

SpaceMan586

Apr 25, 2022
How can you guys play NTR games? I'm not trying to kink shame you guys, it's just that I've seen so many good looking game that is NTR and I just can't tolerate that, BUT I really want yo try out those games.

I know I suppose to not imagine myself as the cucked MC, but as the cucking instead. But since we're play as the MC, the thought of that we got cuck sometime just float in my mind in the middle on the game.

Is there anyway to play NTR games without feeling that you're being cucked? Any mentality mindset to help me play through this kind of games?
a lot of the game have ntr for side ending tho.... thats what i hope for this game... and to be honest im trying to make the mc win her but the game just say fuck you

DjanggoXXX

Apr 16, 2023
this game is good, this gonna be 99% good if the MC is the girl
actually they can reverse the story, like the girl wants do time loop to save the male mc

Reactions: Deathstar1200

Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
How can you guys play NTR games? I'm not trying to kink shame you guys, it's just that I've seen so many good looking game that is NTR and I just can't tolerate that, BUT I really want yo try out those games.

I know I suppose to not imagine myself as the cucked MC, but as the cucking instead. But since we're play as the MC, the thought of that we got cuck sometime just float in my mind in the middle on the game.

Is there anyway to play NTR games without feeling that you're being cucked? Any mentality mindset to help me play through this kind of games?
Never have been issue for me. I don't know if it is just me but I don't even understand how people manage to self-insert themselves. I perceive every character including the protag, well, as a character. Even if everything happens from one POV, I feel like an observer. I don't imagine myself as anyone else.

So I would avoid any ntr game If I were you, at least ones where everything happens from cuck's point of view

Reactions: swaglore2000

nhentainexusmilf

Oct 27, 2021
this game is good, this gonna be 99% good if the MC is the girl
actually they can reverse the story, like the girl wants do time loop to save the male mc
You are right, i haven't played this game but general consensus i got from this thread is that Amelia(Blonde) is the last person MC should simp for when there are better girls

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Just finished the game and its underwhelming. A lot of it just felt underbaked or under utilized. Compared to AVANTEGARD's other works this one pales in comparison.

My biggest complaint is the plot, it is underwhelming. The time loop was interesting especially when you find out someone else could remember things from the previous loop but the rest of the plot felt half-baked. There's no issue with linear story telling but the entire plot can be summed up as "Explore this mcguffin while Amelia gets fucked" for 3 consecutive loops. The status system doesn't matter either since events are unavoidable. Its also wild that there's not even a mini route for the 3 other girls and they all fell flat as characters since you barely get to know any of them, like every new loop we actually quickly befriend them and nothing comes of it? Leviathan just disappears from the story in the ending too and here I thought we could develop a bond with her. Only thing I like is that Leon is actually not a total scumbag and that he wasn't even the bad guy all along. The ending just cuts off abruptly too.

At least when it came to games like Fox Girl's Never Betray there was actual impact to your actions. Losing fights, making certain choices, etc. Its a decent game overall but I felt like there should've been more to it.

3.20 star(s) 42 Votes