ato07

Nov 29, 2022
Probably a coincidence but Amelia having a similar name and a mole in the exact same spot reminds me of a certain VTuber.

Mr Ero

Feb 16, 2018
How can you guys play NTR games? I'm not trying to kink shame you guys, it's just that I've seen so many good looking game that is NTR and I just can't tolerate that, BUT I really want yo try out those games.

I know I suppose to not imagine myself as the cucked MC, but as the cucking instead. But since we're play as the MC, the thought of that we got cuck sometime just float in my mind in the middle on the game.

Is there anyway to play NTR games without feeling that you're being cucked? Any mentality mindset to help me play through this kind of games?

You can try develop a fetish for NTR.OR play one of those games with a purity route,once you cleared it you can tell yourself hey i gave you a good first life now let me try out the worse way(IN THIS MATTER I MEAN INTENDED) to play this game.

RandomAdict

Sep 5, 2022
dont hate on NTR lovers, they made your female ancestors lives better while your male ancestors where making your lineage.

Snik512

Sep 1, 2022
View attachment 2872030

Overview:
Young magician Masamune Kashin of the Greatland Kingdom's Magic Corps, and Amelia Blanchet, are ordered to conduct an undercover investigation at the Caledony Magic Academy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-23
Release Date: 2023-08-23
Original Title: アメリ・ブランシェットは何度も堕ちる ~カレドニー魔法学院と繰り返す
Developer: AVANTGARDE -
Translator: DazedAnon -
Censored: Mosaic
Version: 1.0.2
Language: English ( )
Voices: Japanese
Other Games: Link
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

It took 5 hours to nut on this one oh boy this is the best ntr I've ever had in a long time

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Personally , i think AVANTGARDE take the wrong lesson from Fox girl never betray. Especially on Dungeon battle design. UI wise and design wise, this game is the best from AVANTGARDE. But game design wise it is bellow Fox girl never betray, and on the other hand ero scenes from this game is weaker compared with BIg Titty Elf. Hell, i don't mind if they remove the dungeon, and more focused on heroine sluttification with bacground NPC l.

Reactions: EonKain

Subduer

Jun 4, 2018
Ooof this game got me. Really good game though but damn I just wanted to take control of MC and say fuck this I'm out of here!

driade

Jul 15, 2021
this is the rare times in ntr where idgaf about the main heroine (amelia) because her personality and the corruption are terrible, the pure love element that you need to feel cucked is just underwhelming and resulted with me just not caring whatever amelia is doing, i cared more about the side girls like olivia lol. fox girls got the ntr 10x better

3.20 star(s) 42 Votes