ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So I just wanted to watch the endings from the collection rooms which one are the endings/true ending? Cause I really can't figure it out just by looking in the collection room since non of them are called endings. Though I'm guess at Complete Corruption and Pure LoveH?

Like the Pure LoveH one if it's the true ending just seems weird with them having sex and then the MC just going dang I think I forgot something, the end.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
You can get the True End by completing 3 optional dungeons later on in the game and speak to leviathan about the magic book. In doing so you will also learn a new spell.
If you then finish the game like normal you will then get an extra chapter that leads into the true end.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hsyew007

sawert42

Jul 17, 2018
This really feels like one third of a proper game, so many of the systems are superfluous.
Like for example the horny status is kinda meh and the Amelia's Secret pages are really underwhelming after figuring out 95% of it's linear and the player has nearly no influence on it.
I get that many cucks are into the whole "being powerless to stop things as they unfold" thing, but with the plot having a time loop PLUS the implication that previous loops influence the future there could have been really interesting corruption/branches done if the player had any agency at all but that would have required effort to be put into the game that goes further than just the art and voice acting.
Good to know that i wasn't the only one who though that for ~1.6GB the game feels underwhelming, seems to me like it's carried hard pretty much exclusively by the art style, but gameplay wise i feel like i'm playing a visual novel without any dialogue options just an observer, doesn't help that mc is pretty much just an observer, it seems like the only option is exploration for scenes and the side-dungeons, which if you plan to go the purest path possible you are pretty much punished for exploration, kinda weird design imo.

Reactions: Evzd and armyman654

Comelyfay

Mar 8, 2018
Just finished the game and its underwhelming. A lot of it just felt underbaked or under utilized. Compared to AVANTEGARD's other works this one pales in comparison.

My biggest complaint is the plot, it is underwhelming. The time loop was interesting especially when you find out someone else could remember things from the previous loop but the rest of the plot felt half-baked. There's no issue with linear story telling but the entire plot can be summed up as "Explore this mcguffin while Amelia gets fucked" for 3 consecutive loops. The status system doesn't matter either since events are unavoidable. Its also wild that there's not even a mini route for the 3 other girls and they all fell flat as characters since you barely get to know any of them, like every new loop we actually quickly befriend them and nothing comes of it? Leviathan just disappears from the story in the ending too and here I thought we could develop a bond with her. Only thing I like is that Leon is actually not a total scumbag and that he wasn't even the bad guy all along. The ending just cuts off abruptly too.

At least when it came to games like Fox Girl's Never Betray there was actual impact to your actions. Losing fights, making certain choices, etc. Its a decent game overall but I felt like there should've been more to it.
Game Fox Girl's Never Betray, Accept that the story is well made. and very careful
But for this game, I think it's not too bad. Overall is good but not as good as it should be. I feel like girls are too easy compared to fox girl games. because the plot line is too straight Players cannot change routes. This is where it will make this game very fun. I bought the game for in first day and did not regret it. I just wish there was some animation in the game. It's a pity that this game doesn't have it. If buy LC sell stream, think that there may be additional animations.

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Make sure you extracted the img.7z in /www
I extracted the one from the game files into the picture folder, but that didn't do anything to the second page for me. I also tried the one from your fix and patched it with that one. Still nothing. Do you know what I might be doing wrong?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I extracted the one from the game files into the picture folder, but that didn't do anything to the second page for me. I also tried the one from your fix and patched it with that one. Still nothing. Do you know what I might be doing wrong?
Do you have a screenshot?

RoseThorn

Jan 1, 2018
Does Amelia being aroused do anything in battle? I might have missed the tutorial messages on it but so far I haven't noticed anything lol

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Kinda lack luster i played through to give it a shot even through not particularly a fan of NTR. The game doesn't even try not hide it, its pretty blatantly NTR, and the true ending felt kind pf like a cop out.

I'd give it a 7/10. good art and was still a game.

Leviathan for best girl though.

Reactions: Gaym

moirai145

Oct 27, 2022
After I install the save, the sound no longer work for me. Anyone know how to fix it?

Edit: nvm figure it out

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 42 Votes