Inquirer5

Dec 28, 2021
This is just my personal preference but it was a big disappointment to play through the intro to what felt like something that could turn into an interesting story just to find out all of the content was basically typical NTR, looped and drip-fed. Felt like a lot of work when into convincing you it was something beyond what it ended up being, maybe some people are happy with how it turned out and that's fine. I'm just waiting for something to come around and raise the bar for once.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
This is just my personal preference but it was a big disappointment to play through the intro to what felt like something that could turn into an interesting story just to find out all of the content was basically typical NTR, looped and drip-fed. Felt like a lot of work when into convincing you it was something beyond what it ended up being, maybe some people are happy with how it turned out and that's fine. I'm just waiting for something to come around and raise the bar for once.
You will probably have to wait for the next update then. :cautious:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Pretty sure this game is feature complete as far as what's uploaded here.
Like most people, I'm just going to move on.
No worries buddy. There are plenty of other games on here I am sure your boner will have a knack for.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
whats gonna happen in next update? Should i keep playing or maybe wait till update
Well if you like the game, definitely keep playing the game, especially if it gives you a good boner. The update will be posted on here when it gets done.

Jul 30, 2018
There is Forced NTR in the intro. So there is probably more. But she has a lewd meter.

So far I've only made her like other characters if I trigger their events.

It's a time loop as well, so maybe, you can get a good end. If you finish your mission?
She does keep her lewdness when you time travel, but technically she haven't done it before lol.

That being said the game have chapters so they'd probably railroad you into NTR

This is just speculation lol.

So I've played a bit more and no you're fucked. But you do get her first kiss and first time.

View attachment 2872295
nothing againts NTR fetish, it just sad that vanilla is considered weak or boring compared to fucked up just straight sex to destroy a person by making them watch their loved one getting violated by someone else.
if there is a game that doesn't force neither route and actually have compelling story in both Love or NTR, i can live with it but since this game is just mostly NTR and story isn't that good, i guess it's a decent fapping material when i hate myself too much lol.
it is what it is then :/

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
The patch for the latest version right now will contain the latest updates and fixes for the game.

nhentainexusmilf

Oct 27, 2021
Are demons the only loyal girls in avantgarde games ? It seems like this seems to be a recurring trope. Literal devils are loyal and virgin while the humans/other races are sluts and unfaithful. Aren't they a bit contrarian ? Cause some whores in their games are more loyal than the virgins themselves

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Hello,

I have a question.

After Amelia has sex with Masamune, she can't avoid having sex with the professor right?
Isn't there a virgin path or sth in this game?

It seems like this is a linear scenario with NTR at this level.... I'm not sure it'll be enjoyable for me.

I'll play a little more and if we have no power on the characters, I doubt it'll be worth playing as the story will be about the corruption of Amelia.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
At first I was hyped having a new game from avantgarde and having a NTR story after 2 games again as well but it fell flat at least for me in the presentation.

Time loop situations maybe sound interesting on paper but in reality it will always fail in telling a cohesive storyline.

Don't get me wrong the scenes in itself we got were awesome and it's what I want to see from avantgarde but my god the timeloop was a bad idea.
Never once did it felt progressive or organic in its narrative and corruption of amalie. Having the timeloops was a weak excuse to have 3 "arcs" for the NTR boys. After the third timeloop or so amalie is just an instaslut but also not.

Anyway awesome art like always, loved the body modifications but bad story presentation.
Nonetheless will look forward to their next game.

After Amelia has sex with Masamune, she can't avoid having sex with the professor right?
Isn't there a virgin path or sth in this game?
Nope, it is full NTR and corruption until the end of the game. There is a true end though that reverses all that.

Reactions: EdenGenesis

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Dark Purchase Department's location? Any ideas? I've been wandering the maps for a while and cannot find it for the life of me.

Naohashi

May 16, 2020
nothing againts NTR fetish, it just sad that vanilla is considered weak or boring compared to fucked up just straight sex to destroy a person by making them watch their loved one getting violated by someone else.
if there is a game that doesn't force neither route and actually have compelling story in both Love or NTR, i can live with it but since this game is just mostly NTR and story isn't that good, i guess it's a decent fapping material when i hate myself too much lol.
it is what it is then :/
Honestly, I get what you mean. I prefer games with both routes and preferably with a decent amount of both types of scenes. I play a stupid amount of NTR and don't care for what perspective MC, Fem MC or Bull. But there are plenty of good non-NTR games which are good.

Sure, NTR games get mass-produced with decent quality, but It's like eating the same food over and over again. you just get tired of it at some point.

The story of this game was okay in my eyes, but its execution was just horrible. There were a lot of features I felt were missing, and it felt like everything was rushed near the end. I wouldn't be surprised if more were planned or if I'm just missing content because there were a few empty rooms and areas that I haven't really seen be used.

If you're looking for fapping material I'm sure you know that there are better NTR and non-NTR games out there :p

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Nope, it is full NTR and corruption until the end of the game. There is a true end though that reverses all that.
It seems we can avoid the NTR though. The guy came back in time and from what I see, if I don't trigger the event, Amelia doesn't generate relationship with other guys...

After from what I see, it feels like Thug Hero Party where the GF is stolen from us and we have a relationship with the Devil as the new Demon King lol.

Well, I have nothing against certain NTR game (especially like NTR Dojo that I loved). But I don't like it when it's linear and unavoidable.

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1
3.20 star(s) 42 Votes