• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
Since NTR seems to be a big on/off point for everyone here. Here's the guide for the True end.

Progress the Story normally. You can corrupt Amelia however you like. If you're me who plays for story and CG completion, you can get all the NTR CG's just fine

Once you're at chapter 5 (or even sooner? I can't confirm I got the true end after getting the normal end and playing the post-game)

There are 3 Sub dungeons (puzzle dungeons no combat)

1. Indoors Stairs left of the Church

2. Upper right Corner of the Boy's Dorm

3. Right Tower on the outside FRONT of the School

Complete the 3 sub dungeons and you'll get the (2) True End CG's after you do the end game as normal.

edit: If someone can confirm I got the order of 1 and 2 correct; I did it last night and don't remember if the order I listed is correct.
can u give me some spoiler about normal end and true end? I just didn't want to play it if it at the end its lead to vanilla end

PRforPR

Mar 27, 2020
can u give me some spoiler about normal end and true end? I just didn't want to play it if it at the end its lead to vanilla end
Normal End is NTR.

True End is not NTR.

Caveat is Normal End (NTR) happens, but True End happens after the Normal End. So in-essence doing the True End un-NTR's the FMC.

True End specifics:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nhentainexusmilf

Oct 27, 2021
its all because of vanilla fans who really hate NTR stuff they push them to not make NTR game anymore but they can't do it because NTR its really popular in this days and make a lot of money like "Natsuiro no kowaremono" and "gedou yusha ikkou" and some OVAs from T-Rex, so they decide created both NTR and Vanilla at the same time on they project to not hurt many fans but vanilla fans keep pushing it and make them depression about it.
Honestly that seems like a cope, Most Vanilla fans don't even touch ntr games . The people who even consider playing this sort of games fall into various category from corruption to Full on hardcore NTR. I don't need you you explain about the genre. But from what i have seen from the internet it has to do with the intensity. Corruption fans and some ntr fans want light stuff where the girl eventually returns or a true end while some others want full on heavy ntr stuff like yourself. If anyone is fighting among themselves its the cucks.

As for me i am only here cause i played demon harem and Fox girls. I liked the lovey dovey corruption aspect of demon harem which is rare and I liked the story of fox girls where NTR(Preventable) seemed unrealistic and not in character of the girls, It didn't hurt much as the harem ends seemed more canon if dialogues /Story are anything to go by.

Last edited:

EditorKlox

Jun 15, 2019
i have absolutely no idea how to play this game, is there some kind of walkthrough?
Like in Furry Ear Girls Never Betray, just talk to the Carbuncle Thingy (or click on the Item he gives you) and he'll tell you what to do next

Other than that:
Go in the Prison and talk with the Demon during the day, she'll give you various hints
Click on the heart icons to initiate NTR scenes
Click on the "?" icons for subquests/dungeons
There's a merchant in your dorm who sells NTR Pics/Videos

It seems very linear to me so far

kokinoko

Mar 21, 2021
Uh, Im not with my pc at the moment, but I have used my phone to translate with google lol
here you go I guess. Like I mentioned, its just untranslated, no matter what I did. The fetishes are also untranslated for me
this now raises the question of the difference between "nakadashi" and "creampies"
or is the last line referring to times the mc gets to do it to her? (that doesn't seem right though since he gets the first one; that last stat is probably something other than creampies)

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Honestly that seems like a cope, Most Vanilla fans don't even touch ntr games . The people who even consider playing this sort of games fall into various category from corruption to Full on hardcore NTR. I don't need you you explain about the genre. But from what i have seen from the internet it has to do with the intensity. Corruption fans and some ntr fans want light stuff where the girl eventually returns or a true end while some others want full on heavy ntr stuff like yourself. If anyone is fighting among themselves its the cucks.

As for me i am only here cause i played demon harem and Fox girls. I liked the lovey dovey corruption aspect of demon harem which is rare and I liked the story of fox girls where NTR(Preventable) seemed unrealistic and not in character of the girls, It didn't hurt much as the harem ends seemed more canon if dialogues /Story are anything to go by.
Agreed on the cope. Honestly, I get the financial aspect, but you can easily make a NTR/corruption game and vanilla game together (in the same game). You just need 2 base paths, one that is vanilla and one that is NTR. Alternatively or in addition you can maybe have a path where MC is unable to save FMC and she is corrupted but MC finds another love. The thing(s) I feel many NTR games do that they would not have to is:

1. Not have a "happy end" / "non-NTR"-path. I think there are way to do it and to put the agency in the players hand if they want to have a NTR or non-NTR experience and have scenes for both. After all, at least in SOME of those scenes you just would have to change the text and some minor CG details to show the MC is having sexy times with FMC and not an antagonist

2. Have all the side character chicks also get fucked/corrupted by the antagonist(s) or other people. Literally the easiest thing to do is to reserve a nice/cool/sweet/badass female character for the MC and have them involved in the plot (like in this game with Elena or Olivia) but NOT have them be taken by someone else but offer the possibility to let MC come together with them.

imo that would be interesting and something not many games do. Most games I see are either full-on NTR with 1 or 2 vanilla elements early in the story, or full on vanilla with 1 or 2 (often optional) NTR scenes.

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
Agreed on the cope. Honestly, I get the financial aspect, but you can easily make a NTR/corruption game and vanilla game together (in the same game). You just need 2 base paths, one that is vanilla and one that is NTR. Alternatively or in addition you can maybe have a path where MC is unable to save FMC and she is corrupted but MC finds another love. The thing(s) I feel many NTR games do that they would not have to is:

1. Not have a "happy end" / "non-NTR"-path. I think there are way to do it and to put the agency in the players hand if they want to have a NTR or non-NTR experience and have scenes for both. After all, at least in SOME of those scenes you just would have to change the text and some minor CG details to show the MC is having sexy times with FMC and not an antagonist

2. Have all the side character chicks also get fucked/corrupted by the antagonist(s) or other people. Literally the easiest thing to do is to reserve a nice/cool/sweet/badass female character for the MC and have them involved in the plot (like in this game with Elena or Olivia) but NOT have them be taken by someone else but offer the possibility to let MC come together with them.

imo that would be interesting and something not many games do. Most games I see are either full-on NTR with 1 or 2 vanilla elements early in the story, or full on vanilla with 1 or 2 (often optional) NTR scenes.
I've played games where MC gets/has the option to get the side chick. I've played games where girls don't fall in love with a person that raped them. I even played games with side chicks that are simply friends - not everyone needs a reason to be involved sexually. I also played games where the girl has actual reasons to have sex with other people - sometimes even reluctantly to the very end, they don't get stolen because they love sex. But it's hard to come up with believable scenarios for good NTR where the girl needs to be at least reasonably loyal and not a slut, and games like that are a minority.

Ultimately, IMO the best NTR games are built "on top" of good vanilla games, that's why some people hate them unlike any other fetish - they see the game that it could have been and it frustrates them that they can't play it.

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
There is, 3 of them in fact, it's just the True Ending renders it nonexistent due to the perfect time loop.
So True end screw all up? dam thanks man for the info perfect time loop should not be exist because is NTR game

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I believe I had the bad ending with this fucking Leon fucking with Amelia in front of the MC. Is there a way to unlock the true ending? It is a good ending for the Mc or a bad one?

3.20 star(s) 42 Votes