• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
I just came back here to say, holy fuck that intro following you finishing the tutorial? doing the pact
what the fuck, I was not expecting to get slapped in the face with that. I'm genuinely impressed

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I spent hours on this game and well, Amelia became a real slut... even doing it in front of the MC at the end.

Well, it's only a game created by deranged dudes, but there's no way such things would exist in real life (except maybe a few sluts I know, but while they're cute, I think Blanchet was even cuter...). But even Elena wasn't as slutty as her lol).

I hope the true ending will be long enough and worth seeing... I was expecting the bad ending I got so I'm not surprised, but hey, it still hurts for the MC, I wouldn't be in his shoes....

He should have trained with Leviathan to combat his premature ejaculations... but Blanchet should at least get together with Leon and leave the hero if she's not satisfied with him, because I don't see the point in staying with someone who doesn't satisfy her... at worst, she sees the MC as her little brother and it's up to him to decide whether he likes it or not...

If I had been in her place, you can be sure that things would have been different.

Reactions: Stringedkuboki

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I checked the "save" file to look for the "true ending" but there are no book with the title "true ending" and when I check all the books, they were just previous scene I saw but I couldn't find the true ending unless it's the end when the MC is able to have normal sex with Amelia that satisfy her?

Yet, what intrigue me in this ending is that the MC say "he forgot about something". So it seems it's not really a good ending...

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
Hello. I can't understand how to end of first day after prolog. Help plese
The hints are badly translated. What the cat means is "Take the ritual studies class during the day, three times." You can only take a class once a day, so after class you need to go dungeon diving. If there's nothing you want to do in the dungeon, you can pass the time by interacting with your homeroom desk.

khlnoa

Feb 20, 2020
I spent hours on this game and well, Amelia became a real slut... even doing it in front of the MC at the end.

Well, it's only a game created by deranged dudes, but there's no way such things would exist in real life (except maybe a few sluts I know, but while they're cute, I think Blanchet was even cuter...). But even Elena wasn't as slutty as her lol).

I hope the true ending will be long enough and worth seeing... I was expecting the bad ending I got so I'm not surprised, but hey, it still hurts for the MC, I wouldn't be in his shoes....

He should have trained with Leviathan to combat his premature ejaculations... but Blanchet should at least get together with Leon and leave the hero if she's not satisfied with him, because I don't see the point in staying with someone who doesn't satisfy her... at worst, she sees the MC as her little brother and it's up to him to decide whether he likes it or not...

If I had been in her place, you can be sure that things would have been different.
The game has literally, magic, demon, time loop but the unrealistic thing is the NTR...

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Hmm, pretty much just a bug fix, essentially Amelia's 2nd and 3rd corruption stages in the massage parlor, AKA dying, are now viewable at chapter 4 and 5 respectively. Bosses were tweaked as if that matters. Something about her not being naked due to not having enough lewdness, etc.

In other words just a rudimentary update to clean up any errors. Sadge. Was hoping for a content update.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AmeliaBlanchetteFallsOverAndOverAgain-1.0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

AFratrem

Aug 7, 2020
afaik, this on the OP is just updates/fixes for the translation of the current game version, right? in that case, is there a way to update the game itself (from 1.0.2 to the current version) without redownloading the whole game? or do i need to do that instead?

EditorKlox

Jun 15, 2019
afaik, this on the OP is just updates/fixes for the translation of the current game version, right? in that case, is there a way to update the game itself (from 1.0.2 to the current version) without redownloading the whole game? or do i need to do that instead?
I'm pretty sure that the patch in the OP also includes the 1.0.7 changes alongside everything else, it wouldn't make much sense otherwise (but I stand to be corrected)

AlexGb

Aug 1, 2018
The hints are badly translated. What the cat means is "Take the ritual studies class during the day, three times." You can only take a class once a day, so after class you need to go dungeon diving. If there's nothing you want to do in the dungeon, you can pass the time by interacting with your homeroom desk.
Thank you. That helped.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Just finished it. Damn, Hannah/Leviathan is the goat. The corruption in this game is awful but Hannah was the best part of this game. She sacrificed herself for the MC. I usually go for bad endings but Hannah's story moved me. Hannah>Amelia.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 42 Votes