Jul 30, 2018
Honestly, I get what you mean. I prefer games with both routes and preferably with a decent amount of both types of scenes. I play a stupid amount of NTR and don't care for what perspective MC, Fem MC or Bull. But there are plenty of good non-NTR games which are good.

Sure, NTR games get mass-produced with decent quality, but It's like eating the same food over and over again. you just get tired of it at some point.

The story of this game was okay in my eyes, but its execution was just horrible. There were a lot of features I felt were missing, and it felt like everything was rushed near the end. I wouldn't be surprised if more were planned or if I'm just missing content because there were a few empty rooms and areas that I haven't really seen be used.

If you're looking for fapping material I'm sure you know that there are better NTR and non-NTR games out there :p
true and i do agree that story isn't that bad it just horrible in execution
only good NTR game is when FMC or MC isn't an airhead but actually a person that lost to corruption, this game MC is just a doormat and it's disapointing to say the least also the corruption is horrible in execution, she just wake up and fuck someone else without guilt or something when she already declare MC her bf so on and so forth
Pregnancy imo in neither NTR game or non-NTR is a good addition (ultimate betrayal and bat shit with this content and i prefer mechanic over ending type) it just adds more depth but need a good execution which this game is just being there, barely impact anything

maybe i skip them most of the time because the game DRAGGGGGG so LONGGGGGG that i can't even get a single fucking in my first 2 hours of gameplay (only defeat to go church or some random H that didn't have any fucking involved)
i said eff it and cheat to see something and download the save, just execution man.... :(

Reactions: dmnit

Hersobash

Apr 13, 2022
Fantastic game. Finished it yesterday.

With most NTR-games, personally, the most enjoyable aspect for me is the corruption of the female lead. The problem is, plenty of non-NTR games have it. And most NTR games have little to nothing to offer besides that. The reason for this is simple: the lack of likable characters in these games.

Most of the time the cuck protag is obnoxiously pathetic and you don't want to sympathize with him, while female lead lacks any kind of personality besides being a thirsty whore. Typically she starts off as a completely bland innocent-vibed non-character and serves as nothing more than a "plot" device throughout the entire game. The term plot here is in brackets because oftentimes it's nonexistent as well.

So you end up caring about neither the protagonist nor his "beloved", and are left only with the sexiness of corruption to enjoy. To this day there were only two games that actually made me care enough about the characters for the NTR-thing to hit as it was supposed to. This is the second one. (The first one is Boy Hero Ken, by the way, in case you're interested).

The main protagonist isn't just a pussy. He's actually a very sympathetic character who, for once, has something to do in this story except groveling in the emotional pain of being cucked. There's a working story and character justification as to why he doesn't try to stop his sweetheart from being stolen right away, in spite of seeing where it is all going (well, technically, he does try to stop it, that's what his goal is from the beginning, but it's not only that and if that isn't at all simple). The main heroine also is quite likable, and actually cares about the protagonist until the very end. She's ashamed of what is happening to her and believably, honestly constantly tries to soften the blow for the protagonist - which makes everything that is happening all the more tragic and, therefore, enjoyable.

The game is mostly linear, and, honestly, I am glad it is. Otherwise, it would probably not work as great as it does. In my opinion, there's always a trade-off between player freedom and competent storytelling, and the NTR games that rely heavily on characters and stories simply don't work when they try to sit on two chairs at once and give the player freedom on top of telling a ruined relationship tragedy. It's kind of like in (j)RPGs where you can choose a romantic partner versus the ones where a single romantic lead is written into the story as its own full-fledged and predetermined element. The former gives you the freedom of choice, while the latter simply makes for a better story.

Also, the game has brilliant art and character designs. Although, personally, I did not appreciate the body modification thing (breast enlargement and the pubic hair growing that eventually happens to the heroine). But that's just me. I don't like unrealistically huge busts. That was my main turn-off from the previous Avantgarde game about the elf wife (what was it called again?). I can't help but mention it because I am still bitter about it. That one also had a gorgeous character design that was wasted on huge unsightly badoonkers. And this game eventually ends up doing the same thing again halfway through with the body modification. What a pity... But I guess it wouldn't be a problem for people who like this sort of thing.

Anyway. The game is great even despite that.

By the way. I am noticing a separate Review section in this topic. I would post it there, but I couldn't find out how. Anybody can point me in the right direction? Would be useful, since I don't post anything on this forum besides reviews anyway.

UPD: Nevermind. I found it. You have to rate the game in order to write a review. I honestly tried abandoning value judgments, but I guess the world is determined to not let me.

UPD2: Oh, this text doesn't fit in with reviewing rules. Well, I guess I'll just leave it here then.

Last edited:

iottytiaare

Dec 28, 2021
How do you actually get different endings. I don't remember having any choices that matter
Pretty sure you have to complete the optional "hidden" dungeons. I've only found one myself so far.

On another note; I don't understand how other people finish this game so fast, I think I'm 10 hours in, and just reached the council ark. Is everyone else just skipping through all the dialogue?

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
Damn, I was excited for a second but then I saw the 'male protagonist' tag... and of course the dreaded NTR tag as well. I guess NTR games really are the isekai anime of the erotic game world, huh?
Sadly yes.
This thing are everywhere , and worst of all , some of us always need to ask "can i avoid NTR ?" or "Netorare or Netorase ?"
Can we have a tag to know what is what without being the anoying one who ask the question ?

Reactions: Ace99 and RiloLaki

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Sadly yes.
This thing are everywhere , and worst of all , some of us always need to ask "can i avoid NTR ?" or "Netorare or Netorase ?"
Can we have a tag to know what is what without being the anoying one who ask the question ?
I think the mods are actually about to add and revamp a lot of tags soon-ish. I think I saw something about that recently.

Reactions: Eldiran

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
i really enjoyed fox girls never play dirty , it had good story and choices that effected the ending u could have went NTR/ or non NTR and i liked demon harem too but yeh their last 2 games are really not good , i was looking forward playing this but having un avoidable NTR is really big turn off
Yeah , they haved the option in their other game , why just destroy it ?
It's just alternative path , people who want NTR stuff have their stuff and other have their stuff too , why not ?
Also they are these "grey" area when people can tolerate a bunch of NTR and can stop when they can't tolerate it anymore .

Personnaly , NTR game are like horror game for me. I like to avoid the NTR part of them but in the mean time , i like the tension between the fact that i have to endure some of it or that i'm not sure if i have avoid it or not . Unfortunatly , i generaly need to know if a good ending exist or if NTR is avoidable to be able to enjoy these game .

Reactions: Frumi

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
How can you guys play NTR games? I'm not trying to kink shame you guys, it's just that I've seen so many good looking game that is NTR and I just can't tolerate that, BUT I really want yo try out those games.

I know I suppose to not imagine myself as the cucked MC, but as the cucking instead. But since we're play as the MC, the thought of that we got cuck sometime just float in my mind in the middle on the game.

Is there anyway to play NTR games without feeling that you're being cucked? Any mentality mindset to help me play through this kind of games?
I will repeat myself a little (so read my last post) but for me NTR are like horror game
I like to find a way to avoid NTR , or at least to save the girl from NTR. The tension that she will fall , the fact that you aren't sure what she is doing or if she have fall are also an enjoyable part of it , but i nearly always need to be able to have a good end .
This doesn't mean that i needed to know if it exist , but when it become clear that i can't do anything to save her , no matter what i do , in every route possible , it become trash tier to me (subjectively speaking of course)

• Love
Reactions: 991207z and Frumi

PRforPR

Mar 27, 2020
Since NTR seems to be a big on/off point for everyone here. Here's the guide for the True end.

Progress the Story normally. You can corrupt Amelia however you like. If you're me who plays for story and CG completion, you can get all the NTR CG's just fine

Once you're at chapter 5 (or even sooner? I can't confirm I got the true end after getting the normal end and playing the post-game). Confirmed as early as Chapter 3.

There are 3 Sub dungeons (puzzle dungeons no combat)

1. Indoors Stairs left of the Church

2. Upper right Corner of the Boy's Dorm

3. Right Tower on the outside FRONT of the School

Complete the 3 sub dungeons and you'll get the (2) True End CG's after you do the end game as normal.

Edit: If someone can confirm I got the order of 1 and 2 correct; I did it last night and don't remember if the order I listed is correct.

Edit 2: Both Order of Dungeon and Earliest Chapter Confirmed by onore

Last edited:

onore

Feb 15, 2020
Since NTR seems to be a big on/off point for everyone here. Here's the guide for the True end.

Progress the Story normally. You can corrupt Amelia however you like. If you're me who plays for story and CG completion, you can get all the NTR CG's just fine

Once you're at chapter 5 (or even sooner? I can't confirm I got the true end after getting the normal end and playing the post-game)

There are 3 Sub dungeons (puzzle dungeons no combat)

1. Indoors Stairs left of the Church

2. Upper right Corner of the Boy's Dorm

3. Right Tower on the outside FRONT of the School

Complete the 3 sub dungeons and you'll get the (2) True End CG's after you do the end game as normal.

edit: If someone can confirm I got the order of 1 and 2 correct; I did it last night and don't remember if the order I listed is correct.
that was the order I did as well. 100% you can start the first dungeon before chapter 5. I think i started chapter 3 or so. The three optional dungeons are a must to trigger the true ending. I normally don't like ntr (still don't) but the true end made up for it lol

Reactions: PRforPR

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
Essentially yes, technically the H events are kinda branches, but they really don't do much other than progress NTR with the current dude cucking the MC. The game keeps looping until you get the true ending. By following the [!] marks all over the map. [?] marks leads to the supposedly optional true ending items.
there's no NTR ending?

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Fantastic game. Finished it yesterday.

With most NTR-games, personally, the most enjoyable aspect for me is the corruption of the female lead. The problem is, plenty of non-NTR games have it. And most NTR games have little to nothing to offer besides that. The reason for this is simple: the lack of likable characters in these games.

Most of the time the cuck protag is obnoxiously pathetic and you don't want to sympathize with him, while female lead lacks any kind of personality besides being a thirsty whore. Typically she starts off as a completely bland innocent-vibed non-character and serves as nothing more than a "plot" device throughout the entire game. The term plot here is in brackets because oftentimes it's nonexistent as well.

So you end up caring about neither the protagonist nor his "beloved", and are left only with the sexiness of corruption to enjoy. To this day there were only two games that actually made me care enough about the characters for the NTR-thing to hit as it was supposed to. This is the second one. (The first one is Boy Hero Ken, by the way, in case you're interested).

The main protagonist isn't just a pussy. He's actually a very sympathetic character who, for once, has something to do in this story except groveling in the emotional pain of being cucked. There's a working story and character justification as to why he doesn't try to stop his sweetheart from being stolen right away, in spite of seeing where it is all going (well, technically, he does try to stop it, that's what his goal is from the beginning, but it's not only that and if that isn't at all simple). The main heroine also is quite likable, and actually cares about the protagonist until the very end. She's ashamed of what is happening to her and believably, honestly constantly tries to soften the blow for the protagonist - which makes everything that is happening all the more tragic and, therefore, enjoyable.

The game is mostly linear, and, honestly, I am glad it is. Otherwise, it would probably not work as great as it does. In my opinion, there's always a trade-off between player freedom and competent storytelling, and the NTR games that rely heavily on characters and stories simply don't work when they try to sit on two chairs at once and give the player freedom on top of telling a ruined relationship tragedy. It's kind of like in (j)RPGs where you can choose a romantic partner versus the ones where a single romantic lead is written into the story as its own full-fledged and predetermined element. The former gives you the freedom of choice, while the latter simply makes for a better story.

Also, the game has brilliant art and character designs. Although, personally, I did not appreciate the body modification thing (breast enlargement and the pubic hair growing that eventually happens to the heroine). But that's just me. I don't like unrealistically huge busts. That was my main turn-off from the previous Avantgarde game about the elf wife (what was it called again?). I can't help but mention it because I am still bitter about it. That one also had a gorgeous character design that was wasted on huge unsightly badoonkers. And this game eventually ends up doing the same thing again halfway through with the body modification. What a pity... But I guess it wouldn't be a problem for people who like this sort of thing.

Anyway. The game is great even despite that.

By the way. I am noticing a separate Review section in this topic. I would post it there, but I couldn't find out how. Anybody can point me in the right direction? Would be useful, since I don't post anything on this forum besides reviews anyway.

UPD: Nevermind. I found it. You have to rate the game in order to write a review. I honestly tried abandoning value judgments, but I guess the world is determined to not let me.

UPD2: Oh, this text doesn't fit in with reviewing rules. Well, I guess I'll just leave it here then.
Honestly, I agree on the body mod / badonkers part. that kind of ruins it for me. first half of the game was somewhat enjoyable and better than the run of the mill stuff you normally get.

Low key Olivia best character, shame she doesnt have more scenes or more of a story.
Surprisingly the side characters were almost better than the main characters in this one. I.e. Elena, Olivia, etc. Great designs and also even likable personalities and such. Tho Olivia came too late in the game and came to shor in terms of characterization.

I didn't mind Amelia either, the issue was (like I said) the extreme body mods it went to. Dont mind the accessories (tat, piercing) but bigger isnt always better and that goes for boobs too, they were perfectly fine in the beginning of the game.

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
Why do people who produce NTR content seem to suffer from depression and illness ? I have seen some posts from twitter authors mentioning that this stuff destroys their brain and they only do this to earn a living. Most of them even seemed to be fans of vanilla stuff. I have always wondered how could they create this stuff without any kind of impact on their sanity.
its all because of vanilla fans who really hate NTR stuff they push them to not make NTR game anymore but they can't do it because NTR its really popular in this days and make a lot of money like "Natsuiro no kowaremono" and "gedou yusha ikkou" and some OVAs from T-Rex, so they decide created both NTR and Vanilla at the same time on they project to not hurt many fans but vanilla fans keep pushing it and make them depression about it.

• Angry
Reactions: Frumi

TakumiShin

Jul 14, 2022
uh can someone share the save before you entered the true ending i just want to see that im lazy to play the game.
well im curious bcs there is a person who said the ending song is a banger and i wanna hear it, so yeah i appreciate it if someone share it.

well i only manage to find the after ending stuff, but not the normal nor the true end.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 42 Votes