Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
In all honestity i liked the chapter, i like the idea of dedicate a chapter to a single character´s story, and loved to bang Maddy several times, unlike some updates that end in just doing it once, through i must say Danny looked quite funny in some scenes, overal i enjoyed all the new content.
As for suggestions; have you guys considered doing in-story repeatables scenes for every character?
Like for example a time of the day/week when Danny and Maddy smuggle out to fuck, or when posible spent the night at Sam´s house, thing that even afther the story update ended could still be done, the recolection room is good, but i think that being able to continue doing thing in-game would fell more fullfiling than reaching a scene and look at the "memory" of it. righ now the only character whit scenes like these is Desiree.
Nevertheless is just a suggestion, take it as my grain of sand to the game and keep-up whit the awesome project.
Our desire has certainly been a hope for more repeatable scenes, but you're right, time and locations have to be implemented into that. I thought it might be fun to turn the current system of 1-2-3 stages of time, into a 1-2-3(End) stage. Sort've like Summertime Saga, where ultimately, you have 4 points of time to exist in. I'd actually really rather prefer 5 (Morning, afternoon, evening, night, midnight) type situation, but I'm afraid that might be too much to rework into the code at this stage. I'll talk to GZone about it, because then we'd be able to work out a specific schedule to follow. Along with creating more locations and sublocations to place characters in, I think this step would allow for us to more properly create good "Staging" for the game's assets and characters.

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Was able to finish the new content but I have to ask is the Maddie/danny sex scene supposed to loop over and over every time you enter your room at night?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
If anyone is interested, here is a small list of console codes that you may find useful...

How to use:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Console codes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Omg, I've been playing this game since it first came out and I literally just now realized there were stat points.

The first time I fought the ghost princess she murdered me countless time since she was first introduced because I was fighting her on base with no Ozone, I one once...out of luck!

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
[QUOTE = "CursedFlame91, publicación: 2409178, miembro: 736554"]
"Sneik_Peik"
[/CITAR]

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Was able to finish the new content but I have to ask is the Maddie/danny sex scene supposed to loop over and over every time you enter your room at night?
That was reported in our "Report Bugs" channel on Discord.

Jan 28, 2018
I do appreciate everyone enjoying the new content we were able to provide. I've heard things ranging from how people it was longer than they expected and to how it might not have been the most perfect update but was otherwise very much enjoyable. It's meant a lot to us with those that have stuck with us as long as they have and to those who are coming back. We appreciate it.

As far as Patreon goes, I know LR and GZone are gonna have a plan of attack on that. Probably something that'll happen between the public release versions, which should have any spelling mistakes/bugs found in this version taken care of, and Episode 7. It certainly has to be attended to, sooner or later...

Also, for those just joining and going into Episode 6, don't forget to dump your stats into your different slots. I'd personally recommend all strength stats.

*Edit* I went ahead and updated the cheats in the official cheat menu. Two people have already figured them out and posted them, so I'll make it official and hopefully, people will stop asking what they are and how to put them in.
So I'm using a previous save... did I somehow miss a fight? I'm pretty sure I beat every fight that's popped up until now, yet somehow after the knight I'm at 823/900, and therefore I'm unable to get the last level necessary to level up to beat the bear. Looks like I'm going to have to start from the beginning, which is fine, just slightly annoying. Also, just in case it's a bug, neither the scene with Maddie in the forest nor the scene at Vlad's chateau give Orgone.

Last edited:

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
So I'm using a previous save... did I somehow miss a fight? I'm pretty sure I beat every fight that's popped up until now, yet somehow after the knight I'm at 823/900, and therefore I'm unable to get the last level necessary to level up to beat the bear. Looks like I'm going to have to start from the beginning, which is fine, just slightly annoying. Also, just in case it's a bug, neither the scene with Maddie in the forest nor the scene at Vlad's chateau give Orgone.
You shouldn't need to restart. All you need to do is throw all your stats at the very beginning into something like strength. It really should take care of it, I never had much problem taking care of either enemy when I did that. We're gonna look into improving/revamping the combat and enemy mechanics, or at least attempt to. It's certainly not the most perfect system as of now.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
And then?
And then that's it. It should just trigger. The way I play this episode is: go downstairs into the kitchen, go to school for one scene with Sam and Tucker, then head to my room in the afternoon. Maybe we didn't add a proper questlog prompt to go to school first?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
All I can say its about time. That Maddie relationship took this long to develop.
One down and one more to go. I wonder how long that will take?
The artwork could use some work where Maddie is conserned specially around the curves.
When is the next update?

Reactions: cimibibapa2

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
All I can say its about time. That Maddie relationship took this long to develop.
One down and one more to go. I wonder how long that will take?
The artwork could use some work where Maddie is conserned specially around the curves.
When is the next update?
What? We just got through this one. We're working on putting out our other game's next update right now. Only the main script for Episode 7 has been made. We're still looking at and listing down all the assets that the next update should require, but not much has been made yet. There's even an ongoing poll right now asking patrons what additional feature they'd like to see in Episode 7 outside of Ember McLain's intro storyline. So, it's not anything we could possibly know right now.

We appreciate all who enjoy and play the game very strongly and those that simply wanna know when more is coming. It's just not something we can pin down, and not really something we want to pin down anymore. That just creates deadlines we have a pretty strong opportunity of missing. Amity Park, Breeding Farm, and Team Bieno, in general, are taking on the strong philosophy of only indicating "Soon" from now on.

Reactions: MKDude and Darkaura

Cumanji

Jul 1, 2017
I wish I could fucking comment but this pleb has to wait two weeks

Everyone seems happy at least, so I know its gonna be good.... so im waiting... with baited breath....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Morah SDG
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes