deathyface

May 30, 2017
What do you do when you need to pack? I'm literally stuck, theres nothing for me to activate to pack and I can't progress.

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
I've been focusing on starting each new chapter from scratch, since starting from my last save has given me unplayable glitches, and playing from start on every update would cause me to lose interest.

For this fight, after using the cheats, I beat the bear by using intangible whenever the bear did it, and just beating him with punches. Orgone boost cheat will not be there for this fight when doing cheats only. I tried saving it against the knight, and it wasn't there for bear. Hope this helps.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Your opinion is very welcome because you were exceptionally nice about it. Who are your favorites? I had Sam and Valerie as my go to girls as a kid, but GZone has never had any interest in Valerie. It's gonna be fun trying to talk him into adding her.
Jazz #1 by far. The only one I look for when it comes to updates at this point.

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Where was the maddie titfuck scene bro? :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Xp from defeating the knight should be enough to power up Danny and defeat the bear, just so long you remember to lvl him up. On mine I added a +2 in HP + 2 in STR and the +1 to his ghost powers. With +2 in STR it gave me a punching power of 50 and a +2 in ghost powers gave me a total of 180 (3 uses of the host ray) enough to whittle down the enemy even without defending.

PervyBetty

Apr 4, 2017
Your opinion is very welcome because you were exceptionally nice about it. Who are your favorites? I had Sam and Valerie as my go to girls as a kid, but GZone has never had any interest in Valerie. It's gonna be fun trying to talk him into adding her.
3. Maddie
2. Jazz
1. Maddie AND Jazz!

BTW, Maddie is my favorite animated MILF of all time!

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Alright, I came across a bug. When I skipped to the dance my skip button (To skip between the times of day) wasn't working at all. After fixing that problem, by just not choosing to skip to said day, I came across another problem where I didn't get the event to actually get to leave after the cutscene where you can hug Maddie in Danny's room. I had to basically just go to the next Saturday to activate it.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
You just go to your room in the afternoon.
The update from what i am seeing is bugged. There is no way to move time with the exception of working at the nasty burger, and even when I did this to get to the next part of the chain and went to night the sense didn't trigger.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
In all honestity i liked the chapter, i like the idea of dedicate a chapter to a single character´s story, and loved to bang Maddy several times, unlike some updates that end in just doing it once, through i must say Danny looked quite funny in some scenes, overal i enjoyed all the new content.
As for suggestions; have you guys considered doing in-story repeatables scenes for every character?
Like for example a time of the day/week when Danny and Maddy smuggle out to fuck, or when posible spent the night at Sam´s house, thing that even afther the story update ended could still be done, the recolection room is good, but i think that being able to continue doing thing in-game would fell more fullfiling than reaching a scene and look at the "memory" of it. righ now the only character whit scenes like these is Desiree.
Nevertheless is just a suggestion, take it as my grain of sand to the game and keep-up whit the awesome project.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes