Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Just my opinion but I think the last scene with Maddie is a bit of a waste. I mean it could have been another scene with her rather than just butt slapping. But in regards with the update, you did great. Really loved the animations and the script writing was top notched (except for the underlines and the bold fonts).
Is it too much? Or hard to read because of it? I'm really not a fan of bolding, I think it's too bulky, but I feel there are sorta time that call for it, but not a clear enough distinction to find out when.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Last time i played this game (almost a year) it had basically no content whatsoever is there finally some sex in this game?

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Is it too much? Or hard to read because of it? I'm really not a fan of bolding, I think it's too bulky, but I feel there are sorta time that call for it, but not a clear enough distinction to find out when.
Yeah I think the bold fonts made it too bulky. It like messes up the tone and rhythm of the script. I think the all caps should suffice when trying to emphasize when the characters are screaming.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Yeah I think the bold fonts made it too bulky. It like messes up the tone and rhythm of the script. I think the all caps should suffice when trying to emphasize when the characters are screaming.
I think I shall try applying this going forward to my proofreading edits, and some changes to the previous scripts as well. Thank you for the input.

Reactions: dajj and assrekt
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes