Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Here we go again, first fight broken against knight and lost 8 times in a row. Pointless until cheats are available.
Put all your stats into the fight. Your character starts over when chapter jumping from update to update. Click Danny's head at the top, and generally but them into strength. You'll blitz through them easily. I think we'll be putting a tip/suggestion on that.

Reactions: Canto Forte

TheGremlin21

Sep 19, 2018
Put all your stats into the fight. Your character starts over when chapter jumping from update to update. Click Danny's head at the top, and generally but them into strength. You'll blitz through them easily. I think we'll be putting a tip/suggestion on that.
Ok thanks for the advice, IMO you definately need to either make fights balanced or people aware that they have to respec their character every update.

Reactions: Morah SDG

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Other than facing against the ghosts from the missions can we fight other ghosts just for exp? :unsure: This dragon lady is getting on my nerves . :cautious:

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Other than facing against the ghosts from the missions can we fight other ghosts just for exp? :unsure: This dragon lady is getting on my nerves . :cautious:
There are currently no random encounters possible, or specific area's of training, but considering we aren't opening up the possibility of entering the Ghost Zone just yet, we might need some more quality night time backgrounds to create this for players.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
So, officially shouldn't this page be updated? I know it's Monday, but this is pretty prime time zones to be updated during.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I'm just wondering what the cheat is to see all the scenes
I am glad to see this to be sure. Anyone know the new cheat code for the gallery?
I wonder if the usual cheats work.
Anyone got the new cheat code for all scenes?

Meh, the game already got leaked.

Python:
cheat_code_all_scenes = "Sneik_Peik"
cheat_code_orgone_100 = "Ghost_Goo"
cheat_code_HP = "Heart_Plz"
cheat_code_money_500 = "Cha_Ching"
cheat_code_collectables = "Collectathon"
cheat_code_desiree_outfits = "Genie_Closet"

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
There are currently no random encounters possible, or specific area's of training, but considering we aren't opening up the possibility of entering the Ghost Zone just yet, we might need some more quality night time backgrounds to create this for players.
I do remember that previously there was a possibility to hunt ghosts I think in the park at night. :unsure: Also why cant we have the "Orgone Boost" be available to be refiled every time any female including the Genie ghost that stays in Dany's room, give us some sexual pleasure? :unsure: That dragon is a bitch that just wont go down and I think enemy like that should be available little bit later in the game, or at least there should be another way to deal with her female form instead in which we weaken it first. :cautious:

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Cool thank you "Python" for the cheats. :)

I just used the HP cheat and got the bitch finally down.:cautious:

It sucks thou that I had to rely on a cheat to progress, no real fun in that. :confused:

Also I tried the orgon one but it did not work for me unless there is something missing in order to use it. :unsure:

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I do remember that previously there was a possibility to hunt ghosts I think in the park at night. :unsure: Also why cant we have the "Orgone Boost" be available to be refiled every time any female including the Genie ghost that stays in Dany's room, give us some sexual pleasure? :unsure: That dragon is a bitch that just wont go down and I think enemy like that should be available little bit later in the game, or at least there should be another way to deal with her female form instead in which we weaken it first. :cautious:
Those scenes in the park were all pre-scripted events.

Yeah, I feel there should be a poll or post detailing the way fighting, exp, orgone and so forth CURRENTLY works, and then get everyone who plays the game to either correct or point out where we need to improve. Sorry about the issues with the dragon, we haven't heard too much bad about them anymore, as you can skip that battle I do believe by just pressing "no." Sorry if I'm wrong about that though.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Just my opinion but I think the last scene with Maddie is a bit of a waste. I mean it could have been another scene with her rather than just butt slapping. But in regards with the update, you did great. Really loved the animations and the script writing was top notched (except for the underlines and the bold fonts).

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Amity Park [v0.7.1] [GZone] (1.23 GB rar pc source)
232 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):

done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes