lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
so the game is a month behind, its complete, now they want you to wait 2 weeks to play after being a month behind. holy shit these devs are ass
That is one of the most delusional things I've ever read on this site.
You mean like every dev ever does and will continue to do?

Patrons always get priority, accept it. They literally PAY to have priority.
None of us are going to say anything if the game leaks, we're cool with that if it does happen...
But until it does,
yeah, you can wait.

tatanysebas

Dec 7, 2018
I do not see the need to be insulting, knowing that we are in a pirate place and that we do not pay a single penny, we have to wait and be patient ... there are also more games to enjoy..... Dejen de ser tan maricas impacientes ajjajajajaja

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Yeah, I just feel people aren't using proper perspective on this one. We'd only annoy the people paying for the right to see the game early by just putting it out. But, I had the same mentality as some of you myself, and I think it's because I'm both a developer and a consumer of these games as well. Hanging around these forums also probably affected my thought process, thinking that it would be better to "Earn goodwill" amongst horny pirates.

With all due respect, I don't really think that's worth as much as maintaining an agreement made on our Patreon site.

As is needed in life sometimes, a little perspective like that helps. We hope you guys can enjoy other adult games in the meantime. Or play a fun video game, or binge-watch a really nice show to wait out the two weeks. Or, one of you guys can be a hero, pay the access fee, and post it here. We're fine with that too, you already supported the project. (y):whistle:

Chromechro

Jun 7, 2018
Calm down guys, I played a new update. It's not something worth waiting for for months. When it is posted here, you will be very disappointed with it :) And Yes, here most of the pirates - those who support the dollar developers. Only not everyone is willing to post here. For this there is - uploader. I have a feeling that they worked on version 0.6 for 1 month-maximum. This is a standard update and no Grand things or content for "fap", no.

Aug 8, 2016
Calm down guys, I played a new update. It's not something worth waiting for for months. When it is posted here, you will be very disappointed with it :) And Yes, here most of the pirates - those who support the dollar developers. Only not everyone is willing to post here. For this there is - uploader. I have a feeling that they worked on version 0.6 for 1 month-maximum. This is a standard update and no Grand things or content for "fap", no.
Uh huh, so after having posted here about how they are scammers and scum, you decided to pay them 15$ so that you could try out their game? Seems legit. I mean, good for you for supporting the indie devs I guess :p

Even so, your point still stands. People need to chill, this patch is, believe it or not, likely not going to be the second coming nor will it be the cure to cancer, so it probably won't hurt if you just wait until it gets here, either through leaks (so probably in a week) or when it is publicly available . It will end up here sooner or later.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Uh huh, so after having posted here about how they are scammers and scum, you decided to pay them 15$ so that you could try out their game? Seems legit. I mean, good for you for supporting the indie devs I guess :p

Even so, your point still stands. People need to chill, this patch is, believe it or not, likely not going to be the second coming nor will it be the cure to cancer, so it probably won't hurt if you just wait until it gets here, either through leaks (so probably in a week) or when it is publicly available . It will end up here sooner or later.
Yeah, I'd hope people also realized that this is in no way the "Game changer" update either. It's got a strong content focus on Maddie Fenton, a highly sought after character route for this game. Otherwise, it's a moderately sized update, with a lot more background (literally) elements that just might not be noticed or cared about as much as just pure H-Scene content is concerned. It's a fine update, but we definitely had delays that prevented us from putting out an update of this quality out sooner. So yes, no second cumming of Christ with this one, boyos.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I don't think anyone was really expecting a game changer or actively waiting for the update to come out and be a revelation.

Chromechro

Jun 7, 2018
Thanks to my insight that I stopped paying them money in time when the delay went to the third month. Played on a friend's computer. We're both artists and designers, so we watch other mediocre things happen. In terms of professionalism, it is very interesting.

Chromechro

Jun 7, 2018
Hey now, some people have imaginary friends. Probably the same people who have delusions of grandeur. I do know one thing is true though, he's a real comedian. Makes me laugh for sure.
Have someone "imaginary" friends, and someone simply loser of the and beggar. Let's leave this ephemeral question to colleagues working with mental disorders.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017

I went ahead and paid $15 for you all. It goes PC, MAC, Android. This is my first time leaking anything. Hope it works!!
thank you

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018

I went ahead and paid $15 for you all. It goes PC, MAC, Android. This is my first time leaking anything. Hope it works!!
What an absolute unit, right here. Nothing but props for a guy like this, taking one for the team. Respect.

Murray.gif

Last edited:

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016

Thank you.

mip

Apr 29, 2017
Thanks for the links. Although that second ghost battle is impossible so I guess I'm gonna have to wait for working cheats :(

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes