Chromechro

Jun 7, 2018
It was due out in August. Promised on weekends. Now 14.09.2019, and there is no game. I suggest you to rename this project to "Scumity Park"!

• Haha
Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Any update on the build status?
There's one asset that needs to be drawn, music needs to be placed, and a Developer's note by GZone needs to be written. That should literally be it, all the logic has been put in. While GZone is drawing that asset, he's uploading the test file for us to test out as we speak. That way, I can put in music cues, get an updated walkthrough written earlier, post cheat codes and the like. That's where we're at right now.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

helljack

Oct 1, 2017
So GZone said he expected to release it last weekend, a couple of days before said weekend, while you guys still had a bunch of stuff to do, indicating you weren't even in the testing phase? Now it's clear you're still adding stuff and not in the proper testing phase. The hell is going on?!

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
So GZone said he expected to release it last weekend, a couple of days before said weekend, while you guys still had a bunch of stuff to do, indicating you weren't even in the testing phase? Now it's clear you're still adding stuff and not in the proper testing phase. The hell is going on?!
What's going on is it's a disorganized, unprofessional team. You're better off just forgetting about the next chapter and just be pleasantly surprised if it ever actually shows up on the latest updates section of the forum.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Rokp

Aug 21, 2019
Loving the talk about professionalism and demands for updates from people getting the game for free.

Sit down, shut up, and ether unfollow the thread or wait till an update is posted.

FFS it's like talking to SJWs on twitter.
Imagine how the patreons are feeling right now lol

Chromechro

Jun 7, 2018
I just hope that people remember that when this game drops, you likely won't see it for another two weeks until it goes public.
You probably realize that many patrons will refuse to pay you for cheating. I already unsubscribed and not regret. Game in public will throw off my friend, then just stop paying you (scammers). Good luck on not releasing updates for six months and milking your patrons!

Reactions: FriendlyBear12

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
You probably realize that many patrons will refuse to pay you for cheating. I already unsubscribed and not regret. Game in public will throw off my friend, then just stop paying you (scammers). Good luck on not releasing updates for six months and milking your patrons!
All I'm saying is, people who have supported us directly will be the ones to get it early, and yeah, we've MADE mistakes. We don't hail ourselves as the best, but we're slowly trying to improve and get better. There have been months I've chosen not to get paid because I hadn't produced the amount of work I should have, and I tried better the following month. We aren't saints, we're flawed people, but we're trying, nobody on our team talks about scamming any of the people who support us.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
All I'm saying is, people who have supported us directly will be the ones to get it early, and yeah, we've MADE mistakes. We don't hail ourselves as the best, but we're slowly trying to improve and get better. There have been months I've chosen not to get paid because I hadn't produced the amount of work I should have, and I tried better the following month. We aren't saints, we're flawed people, but we're trying, nobody on our team talks about scamming any of the people who support us.
Just keep up the good work and try to disregard the loud N00Bs. Good things come to those who wait. I like the artwork and am willing to just check back every few weeks to see what is happening.

Cheers!!

Leafless Twig

Dec 18, 2018
Stage three.

Bargaining.

Reactions: AzulaTitsLover

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Here we go. The second stage,right after denial.

Anger.
Not angry at all, I've totally acknowledged the fault on our end, and I've wanted to own up to it. Just trying to deter people from getting their hopes up if it's not IMMEDIATELY on this page once it's out. No hate. (y)

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes