cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
It's not a loss at all.
We're better without Scammers.

Prefer 5 good devs over 50 unreliable.

Gzone & his partner already failed many deadlines.
Plus made very irrational decisions like there new game that nobody asked for.

Last edited:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Did the quest where you steal the underwear from your sister and then Dash turns into a monster. Couldn't figure out how to defeat him after a damn good few attempts. Ditched the game as I just cannot be arsed with that sort of flow breaking shit, but if thats the devs whole idea then fair play to him.

The art style is awesome and the school bathroom scene was animated pretty well. Good luck.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
It's not a loss at all.
We're better without Scammers.

Prefer 5 good devs over 50 unreliable.

Gzone & his partner already failed many deadlines.
Plus made very irrational decisions like there new game that nobody asked for.
The irony of your statement is that nobody asked for Amity Park, yet it's here, and we are happy.
What makes you think no one is going to like the new game?

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
The irony of your statement is that nobody asked for Amity Park, yet it's here, and we are happy.
What makes you think no one is going to like the new game?
I would, to be fair kind, of selfishly, argue that yeah, a lot of people have been happy to see a Breeding Season type resurgence game. We've had a strong positive reaction to Breeding Farm. The worst reaction we've gotten to that game is people mad that Amity Park was stalled, which was only half due to BF. Plus, regardless, we wanted to make it. After Episode 5's part 1 even, we were kinda getting stagnant with our feelings towards AP. Like eating too much candy all the time, we started to get a bad taste in our mouth. Then, we started working on Breeding Farm, and it was fun! We then hired on two other guys who are great at their job, and we brought in LNSC full time. The work amount balanced out, and I've never had a greater desire to work on either game than I do right now.

I get we've dropped the ball on this one, and not everything is managed the way I'd like it to be, cause I listen to you guys directly far more often. But I think we're in a really good place to start improving the production and speed of the game going onward.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
Seems like this will have a similar result like Urban Demons & Zombie's Life.

When nergal started working on AZL everything went fine, monthly updates good amount of content.

But after he started to make his second game (UD) parallel to AZL, he missed deadlines and at the end he didn't do shit and transformed to a fraudster.

Similarities between Nergal & GZone:
Urban X Life (by Wootch) was abandoned and Nergal decided to make a copy of that game and name it Urban Demons, because of this he didn't work on AZL properly anymore and at the end he canceled both games.

Same fate like Breeding Season (Cloud Meadow) (abandoned) & GZone decided to make a copy of it and call it Breeding Farm and he miss deadlines for Amity Park.

Reactions: sirviper235

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Seems like this will have a similar result like Urban Demons & Zombie's Life.

When nergal started working on AZL everything went fine, monthly updates good amount of content.

But after he started to make his second game (UD) parallel to AZL, he missed deadlines and at the end he didn't do shit and transformed to a fraudster.

Similarities between Nergal & GZone:
Urban X Life (by Wootch) was abandoned and Nergal decided to make a copy of that game and name it Urban Demons, because of this he didn't work on AZL properly anymore and at the end he canceled both games.

Same fate like Breeding Season (Cloud Meadow) (abandoned) & GZone decided to make a copy of it and call it Breeding Farm and he miss deadlines for Amity Park.

This here is correct. People are upset and worried because we have seen this before with other developers everyone thought were great and consistent.But as we know that can change really easily when another game is thrown into the mix.

Breeding season is the cause of this as it's meant to be like cloud meadow which was famous and got abandoned so it's trying to fill the gap we feel like. And if it's succesful enouph and these types of games are proven to be able to bring in thousands of dollars a month? Amity park may be abandoned.

Which is not what any of us want.

Reactions: cimibibapa2
Aug 8, 2016
Look, I understand that people are frustrated about the delays. I even had a brief exchange with MorahZamora back when they first announced their second game where I worried about them splitting their fanbase and causing vitriol. This has now happened and the delays made it even worse. But to the people who keep posting over and over about how bad the game and the developers are, and how the game is over and all that, please just chill. It's getting annoying.

You have all made your view on the matter clear, you don't need to reiterate it over and over again.
Yes, the devs dropped the ball on this, everyone agrees, even the devs. Either they will fade away, lose their patrons and we'll chalk this up as another promising title that died due to to poor management or, _hopefully_, the devs will pull through and eventually put out something that will show us that the wait was worth it and get back on track from here on.

Time will tell, until then please take it easy with the doom-saying.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Look, I understand that people are frustrated about the delays. I even had a brief exchange with MorahZamora back when they first announced their second game where I worried about them splitting their fanbase and causing vitriol. This has now happened and the delays made it even worse. But to the people who keep posting over and over about how bad the game and the developers are, and how the game is over and all that, please just chill. It's getting annoying.

You have all made your view on the matter clear, you don't need to reiterate it over and over again.
Yes, the devs dropped the ball on this, everyone agrees, even the devs. Either they will fade away, lose their patrons and we'll chalk this up as another promising title that died due to to poor management or, _hopefully_, the devs will pull through and eventually put out something that will show us that the wait was worth it and get back on track from here on.

Time will tell, until then please take it easy with the doom-saying.
We're at the No Man's Sky stage right now, we're trying to push ourselves to get into the No Man's Sky: Beyond stage. Patches, updates, corrections, revisions, rewrites, mini updates, all things we wanna implement to patch our way back into a really solid game.

Aug 8, 2016
We're at the No Man's Sky stage right now, we're trying to push ourselves to get into the No Man's Sky: Beyond stage.
See, I know what you mean by that, but I would still be careful about comparing Amity Park to possibly to one of the most hated games of a generation :p
At any rate, I wish you the best. It's pretty much in everyone's best interest that you manage to turn things around.

Any news on a new ETA?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
See, I know what you mean by that, but I would still be careful about comparing Amity Park to possibly to one of the most hated games of a generation :p
At any rate, I wish you the best. It's pretty much in everyone's best interest that you manage to turn things around.

Any news on a new ETA?
GZone's said the weekend, then Sunday, then today. I know I had to plug in a last minute proofreading file, but he's got that, and should be back from work his time in about two hours. Then hopefully a build is made we can test quickly. It'll be my first look at all the new art myself. He agrees after I've told him that regardless, both pages NEED something posted on them. I've wanted at least three posts on each page a month, minimum. A new poll, update news, something.

I'm gonna say for sure this week with almost doubt in mind, but I'd say the earliest it could POSSIBLY happen is a midnight release tonight. That's if we get the build tonight, blaze through it and come out the other side with nothing beyond game breaking.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
GZone's said the weekend, then Sunday, then today. I know I had to plug in a last minute proofreading file, but he's got that, and should be back from work his time in about two hours. Then hopefully a build is made we can test quickly. It'll be my first look at all the new art myself. He agrees after I've told him that regardless, both pages NEED something posted on them. I've wanted at least three posts on each page a month, minimum. A new poll, update news, something.

I'm gonna say for sure this week with almost doubt in mind, but I'd say the earliest it could POSSIBLY happen is a midnight release tonight. That's if we get the build tonight, blaze through it and come out the other side with nothing beyond game breaking.
This has nothing to do with AP but since I'm not sure Breeding Farm has a page yet, I'll ask here. Will BF have pregnancy and baby bumps for all the "cattle" or will offspring just poof out of no where like breeding season?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Last edited:

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
This here is correct. People are upset and worried because we have seen this before with other developers everyone thought were great and consistent.But as we know that can change really easily when another game is thrown into the mix.

Breeding season is the cause of this as it's meant to be like cloud meadow which was famous and got abandoned so it's trying to fill the gap we feel like. And if it's succesful enouph and these types of games are proven to be able to bring in thousands of dollars a month? Amity park may be abandoned.

Which is not what any of us want.
You mean Breeding Farm. Breeding Farm is these guys, Cloud Meadow is/was a ripoff of Breeding Season, which was scrapped due to the project manager and one of his devs, who created Cloud Meadow.

Reactions: Morah SDG
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes