Mirnation

Mar 7, 2018
lmao, don't bring DarkCookie into this. If DarkCookie had stuck to his original idea and given us a complete main story with mom, sis, and aunt, believe me, a lot of us would be thankful. I don't know if I would believe anyone if they said that they are actually looking forward to the Eve update.
But his development model has one good aspect, and that is, he gives us a complete storyline of a girl per update meaning we don't have to grind update after update just to find character development of many characters but no actual content. I need to point out here that this argument is not directed towards this game, I'm merely pointing out the usual practices in adult game development.
NLT media is the best in regards of weekly and monthly updates. Lust epidemic is almost finished and we know that because they provide in game progess tracking with percentage of content done. If every dev follows their pattern of working then almost all games will succeed.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
NLT media is the best in regards of weekly and monthly updates. Lust epidemic is almost finished and we know that because they provide in game progess tracking with percentage of content done. If every dev follows their pattern of working then almost all games will succeed.
What's NLT exactly, I'll take a look. I told GZone I'd like at the very least, 3 monthly progress updates/check ins/ polls. At the very least three, for both Patrons we have.

Reactions: tatanysebas

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
The problem is not necessarily the wait. It's that this wait is due to the new game that none of us asked for. We know that this build has taken so very long due to this new game. But people didn't want that game, they wanted this game. So them being upset is to be expected.

The wait is not a problem if people are allowed to see understandable reasons for it if it will have extra the amount of content as a trade off. But when it's due to an entirely other game that no one asked for or wanted that the creator just seemed to do that clearly took time and resources away from the main one?

People have the right to be upset, espically when they have been giving money.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
The problem is not necessarily the wait. It's that this wait is due to the new game that none of us asked for. We know that this build has taken so very long due to this new game. But people didn't want that game, they wanted this game. So them being upset is to be expected.

The wait is not a problem if people are allowed to see understandable reasons for it if it will have extra the amount of content as a trade off. But when it's due to an entirely other game that no one asked for or wanted that the creator just seemed to do that clearly took time and resources away from the main one?

The wait's only been half the new game. This update seriously required all brand new assets for backgrounds, some we had no reference for and had to make up (Which isn't easy, I'm not all THAT creative), and it was our first attempt trying the system out. And that was, I think, a month after I was even given the approval to start doing backgrounds by GZone. He wasn't certain about it yet. So I was sort've out of work for like a month because I hired on both LostRaven and Epadder to replace my duties as writer and portrait poser. Integrating backgrounds in sooner could have saved some time.

I will say that resources from Amity Park are only using to help kick start the funds for Breeding Farm. We do have separate accounts in place going forward, hence the two different Patreons.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I used to support the developer but ended up stopping when it seem like they were going in a different direction than I was expecting.
You know what I didn't do?
Bitch about it on some pirate forums. You have a right to be upset and they have a right to make games how they see fit. Considering how few people in this thread actually give money to them I can't see them prioritizing the complaining of non patrons.

Don't get me wrong, I wish they weren't making a fury breading game too. But I'm not going to get all self righteous about it. It's what they want to make and they were clearly excited to take a swing at the genre. If you are subbed to their patreon, do the classy thing and cancel your sub with respectful feedback on patreon survery, and unfollow the thread.

The only thing bitching/name calling for 10 pages is going to do is give the devs reason to never come back to F95 again which is a loss for everyone here.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes