gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
So anybody paid to see what this stuff looks like now?
Why spend the money? He's got censored and updated art at the bottom that isn't blurred to go by. The real question should be who would waste five bucks to see it, the blurring doesn't do shit to figure out its updated character models for Maddie and Jazz, Maddie cranking Danny's handle, and Jazz riding a dildo in the shower.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
You made a great game, it's a shame you had to leave and start from scratch. GZone did not offer you to continue for a monetary reward?
We left before he ever came back, and when he did, we already had full intention to keep moving in *our* direction as a team. No offer was ever made to bring us back into the fold, and honestly, I've never *seen* King Mitus' gold, but I don't think even if that was offered we'd have abandoned what we started. Too much good momentum already going for us.

Epoch3000

Dec 18, 2017
So anybody paid to see what this stuff looks like now?

View attachment 3772031
Along with the one you linked already in this thread, the other two are the attached pictures, not blurry but still censored which were previously posted in his discord.

On another note, their was an update of sorts on June 4th for Breeding Farm. But I'm not about to send any money Gzone's way to see a sneak peak. Morah SDG are you and your team still working on BF? I just noticed you and others are still listed on the page for BF under developer.

https://f95zone.to/threads/breeding-farm-v0-7-1-team-bieno.34302/

Last edited:
Reactions: sempaikatsu26

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Along with the one you linked already in this thread, the other two are the attached pictures, not blurry but still censored which were previously posted in his discord.

If Gzone's attempts at being a developer don't work out, I have a very good feeling he would make it as a used car salesman. Being that the main requirement is to be a scumbag.

On another note, their was an update of sorts on June 4th for Breeding Farm. But I'm not about to send any money Gzone's way to see a sneak peak. Morah SDG are you and your team still working on BF? I just noticed you and others are still listed on the page for BF under developer.

https://f95zone.to/threads/breeding-farm-v0-7-1-team-bieno.34302/
I’m certainly not. I haven’t looked over any of the scripts in an official capacity in a long time. And any of the work he did on his hiatus, I didn’t touch or ever see before it was published. He came back to life and he brought that update with him.

Script work would be the only thing I would work on on that game as well, because I would correct his English back in the day, or just tighten up the script that lost Raven would write. Keep the stuff “in canon“ from what I remember the establishing rules were, or what was already laid out before in the story. But I couldn’t tell you what the hell was going on in breeding farm last time i touched it.

Ultimately feel that the story and general world building of either Amity Park or breeding farm was never 100% seen all the way through, or at least at “some” point planned out a bit more.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes