PervyBetty

Apr 4, 2017
Long as the girls don't have a million fingers it'll be fine imo, I'm rooting for both of these projects
Except Dark Dimensions (the other project) is hell-bent on having the inaccurate art style which flopped here:
41494191.png
Those of us who want the characters to actually appear similar to the way they do in the show have to (unfortunately) put our faith in GZone.

• Angry
Reactions: drone4of2

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
It's marked "abandoned" due to lack of updates from Gzone for over a year.

The problems with Patreon were problems that Gzone created by stealing from subscribers and forcing them to contact patreon for refunds when he disappeared. Also, Patreon does not like certain material.

As to "cuz his team went to another place". That is not why his former coworkers moved on. They moved on because Gzone lacks the ability to communicate, lacks time management and project management abilities, didn't pay his former / current coworkers, and last but not least is just a piece of trash who stole from subscribers then bailed when he noticed the update deadline (which Gzone previously mentioned changed to 1 time per year) was approaching.

Stop making excuses for Gzone. The guy is a massive scumbag.
nevermind i was thinking it was update but seen i miss read

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Besides this other version this is all i can find lol
I don't even know who that's supposed to be. Is she based off a character in the show?

Edit: I'll give credit where credits due. As a gif, it's hot. Seeing the heat coming outta her every time she's impaled is an amazing detail not often shown. However, the "improved" art style... let's not even open that can of worms.

Last edited:

Epoch3000

Dec 18, 2017
I don't even know who that's supposed to be. Is she based off a character in the show?

Edit: I'll give credit where credits due. As a gif, it's hot. Seeing the heat coming outta her every time she's impaled is an amazing detail not often shown. However, the "improved" art style... let's not even open that can of worms.
I recall something along the lines of "improvements" being done a while back. It was found that art was removed from the game, and 1 scene added. Yet, whoever in charge couldn't be bothered to make the characters mouths stop moving when they stopped talking, but it was presented as "NEW!"

My faith in gzone ran out a long time ago. I have faith in his old team and I continue to hold out hope that their involvement will keep his scumbag bullshit to a minimum. However, knowing that Gzone previously campaigned for a replacement artist to work "for free" while he continued to push for more subs while intentionally delaying his more profitable game, combined with the recent mention of his use of AI, I'm not expecting much.

I would be surprised if the next update contained anything other than reskins of characters or a static background or location shared by multiple female characters with very little leadup or foreplay to doing the deed (going against the previous script which hinted at Maddie and Danny doing it in locations all over.) I'd be even more surprised if the "new" scenes were re playable.

The guy bailed, screwed over subscribers, potential customers and even his old team. In his discord their was very little movement towards him not being a douchebag and fixing the choices he made. His direct response after his "leave of absence" was to advertise an update for Breeding Farm, immediately followed by a half ass apology. Talk about timing. I didn't think it was possible that he could make himself look like more of a sleazebag, but he proved me wrong and went the extra mile.

If anyone pulled that kind of shit in the private employment sector they would be fired and possibly thrown in jail at a minimum.

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
I recall something along the lines of "improvements" being done a while back. It was found that art was removed from the game, and 1 scene added. Yet, whoever in charge couldn't be bothered to make the characters mouths stop moving when they stopped talking, but it was presented as "NEW!"

My faith in gzone ran out a long time ago. I have faith in his old team and I continue to hold out hope that their involvement will keep his scumbag bullshit to a minimum. However, knowing that Gzone previously campaigned for a replacement artist to work "for free" while he continued to push for more subs while intentionally delaying his more profitable game, combined with the recent mention of his use of AI, I'm not expecting much.

I would be surprised if the next update contained anything other than reskins of characters or a static background or location shared by multiple female characters with very little leadup or foreplay to doing the deed (going against the previous script which hinted at Maddie and Danny doing it in locations all over.) I'd be even more surprised if the "new" scenes were re playable.

The guy bailed, screwed over subscribers, potential customers and even his old team. In his discord their was very little movement towards him not being a douchebag and fixing the choices he made. His direct response after his "leave of absence" was to advertise an update for Breeding Farm, immediately followed by a half ass apology. Talk about timing. I didn't think it was possible that he could make himself look like more of a sleazebag, but he proved me wrong and went the extra mile.

If anyone pulled that kind of shit in the private employment sector they would be fired and possibly thrown in jail at a minimum.
at least amazoness king posts updates on gemdom

TGafy

May 14, 2020

Don't get me wrong now, I've been a part of this thread long before the art change. I know about his disappearing act. My prior post was focused entirely on that one image. As much as I may agree with you, I wanted to avoid starting another tirade about gzone's work ethic; hence my last sentence.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes