Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
You know..for all the hate you give the developers you think you would just all together stop playing the game, really send them a message but you'll most likely be one of first to download when the links get leaked here. "I hate them! Scum and cheaters! ..But not enough hate to actually stop giving the game my attention." The EA customer mindset.

Yes the development has been..disastrous to say the least.. but at least they're owning up to their failures. People make mistakes, does becoming a game developer mean you can't make mistakes anymore? What is important is if they learn from this going forward. If the following update (0.7) ends up like how 0.6 has been then that's when I'll start losing faith.

Not going to say to the developer to "Take all the time you need" since that just invites complacency and there is such a thing as being too comfortable. But at the same time I am not going to turn into an unfeeling troll and tell the developer to "Hurry up already, work faster" and berate/insult the developer every other day.

Anywho, I am glad the ignore user function exists. Won't get notifications from the same people saying the same things.

Last edited:

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
The next update should be much faster. I've personally made sure EP 7's script doesn't have dozens of new locations, it'll use a lot of current in-game areas instead and flesh things out there.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I'd be all for somebody posting it here, it means more eyes can go on our game, and it means someone will have paid the $15 to get it. But until then, I hope you guys don't mind being patient. I do get people wanting stuff if they've been promised something and haven't gotten it. I've been just as disappointed with the delays as any of you, trust me.

Reactions: titsgtfo

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
The official release schedule so you guys know what's up. Public post btw.

Reactions: MisterSir

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
I'm having some trouble. With the box ghost. Sigh. I have no orgone and can't beat him without it, but the only source as far as I can tell is kate. And I need that for the Tucker Phantom fight.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Ember episode!
Far be it from me to tell someone how to do/make their game. Buuuut don't you think or maybe consider that in this case considering everything that went down and all the backlash and the like fan's have had, you should....I don't know, skip or drop the 'releasing for patron's of high tiers first over time' thing for this build?

I mean people are and were quite upset and it was due to your mistakes. Wouldn't it be better to NOT make them wait even longer for a VIP patron plenty of whom may of dropped you due to everything that just went down, and other high teir ones to drop it for them?

Wouldn't it be better in this case to do a general public release and be more open from here on out?I'm not saying drop your model as a whole,what i am saying is...You know. In this case it might be better to do it fro just this one as a sign of good faith and a proper apology as opposed to just words....

trigun.core

Mar 31, 2019
I mean all that really happened here is they were late pushing out an update...on a schedule they themselves set...for themselves. Now yes, they have patrons paying for exclusive access and the like that were expecting the update to be released per that schedule, which was a bit delayed. That happens, it'll happen again. Nothing was messed up tho really...and while you could say mistakes were made in terms of communication, were they tho? Cuz looking in this thread i see a couple updates. Could have been more frequent, sure, and moving forward they said they'll work on it...all you can really ask. But to ask them to forego the exclusive access for the ppl actually paying for the free content, seems a bit pedantic, no? Are you one of those ppl? Cuz were i one, id be even more upset wer they to do something like that. And for some reason i feel like paying customers get priority over, ya kno...pirates like us. While i get it's frustrating having to wait, maybe a bit of perspective is in order?

Jun 15, 2017
Am I the only one laughing at everyone saying stuff like “release it here now as good faith” “they should release it here already due to everything we have been through” :ROFLMAO:, you would think people had sold there left kidney to get there hands on the game but in reality we’re all sitting here waiting to get a game we would usually have to buy for free. If I was a patreon my reaction would be different and it would be warranted but since I’m getting it for free I have no right to complain. In conclusion wait for the game, stop complaining and get ready for some maddie cheecks:love:

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
"Hey. Release it in good faith for people like me that don't pay to help support you."

People complain if there is no estimated date set. Developers say that putting a date on it will the hamper the process and upset people if the date isn't met. People say they don't care and they want a date anyway. Dev gives in and they give an estimated date. then people complain if that date isn't met.

Rinse and repeat

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes