jezzaclarkson

Dec 22, 2018
It'd be pretty cool if we got "bad end" screens if you lose the fights where the premise was protecting one of the girls, where the ghosts get to have their way with whatever girl you were trying to protect.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
i feel like there should be mind control implemented into this, now cause of ember(have her hypnotize people for u and get to do whatever you want(change outfits, sex and sexy stuff) it be cool) and possession implemented into this maybe? where danny can possess people and have sex with maddy as the sister
Mind control stuff, we'll more than likely wanna stay away from for the sake of Patreon.

• Sad
Reactions: drpavelcia

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
It'd be pretty cool if we got "bad end" screens if you lose the fights where the premise was protecting one of the girls, where the ghosts get to have their way with whatever girl you were trying to protect.
I don't think there will be exact "Game Over" type screens/animations played out, but we are designing "loss" CG's to be shown when Danny gets beaten. One for when he wins, one for when he'll be able to run away from battles, one for when he loses a random battle, and one for when he loses a battle he's not supposed to. The last one will likely be the most "Devastated" loss one.

Reactions: jezzaclarkson

Phenizzle

Apr 20, 2018
Hopelessly stuck here. I started over twice and got stuck in the same place both times. Episode three. All quests completed except a friend in need. Just gave sam her cheer outfit. The hint says "I wonder what Tucker'll think about Sam's outfit." I can't find Tucker anywhere and no matter when I try to message him it says "I'll try to message him in the afternoon next time.

So what "obvious" thing am I missing?

TheDoomieDoom

Feb 20, 2018
okay so, I've tried downloading mega 3 times now, it gets to almost done and then my chrome shuts itself down, what is going on?

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
So, I have tested both starting from any chapters and from the beginning of the game, same results. Found out that an even better build is just dumping everything into strength as 150 energy points is good enough, 2 lasers and 1 invisibility destroy pretty much everything (even Ember first fight) with a full strength build. The only fight I can't consistently win without reloading is Shadow first fight because the laser isn't available at that point yet, have to rely on it trying to charge a lot of times so I can cancel those with invisibility.

TEVIN CLARKE

Oct 14, 2017
Honestly I miss the fluidity and the splatter finish in H-scenes from the previous animation mechanic but I'll be fair to this one and give it a chance plus its not that bad and I know GZone just experimenting with it so hopefully, maybe in future updates such things like fluidity and somewhat big messy cumshots/creampie finishes will be implemented even if it's not to the degree as the previous mechanic but I hope for the best.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Hopelessly stuck here. I started over twice and got stuck in the same place both times. Episode three. All quests completed except a friend in need. Just gave sam her cheer outfit. The hint says "I wonder what Tucker'll think about Sam's outfit." I can't find Tucker anywhere and no matter when I try to message him it says "I'll try to message him in the afternoon next time.

So what "obvious" thing am I missing?
Same thing happens to me, 7.3 just showed up on SVS , , , might be the fix

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
Mind control stuff, we'll more than likely wanna stay away from for the sake of Patreon.
why? does patron not really allow that stuff, 1. cause i know some people that do and 2. thats stupid, patreon should let u do and post whatever u want, its ur mini website for more support and stuff

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
why? does patron not really allow that stuff, 1. cause i know some people that do and 2. thats stupid, patreon should let u do and post whatever u want, its ur mini website for more support and stuff
No yeah, it's to do with consent. It's our "mini-website" but it's hosted on *their* huge conglomerate site, partnered with PayPal, who are very strict about partnering with people who are allowing content they don't approve of in exchange for money. And just because others do it doesn't mean they won't have to get rid of it eventually. We've seen plenty of big names and small names be effected by it. We'd rather just not, directly, on the head, attend to hypnosis.

Reactions: ymudds

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
No yeah, it's to do with consent. It's our "mini-website" but it's hosted on *their* huge conglomerate site, partnered with PayPal, who are very strict about partnering with people who are allowing content they don't approve of in exchange for money. And just because others do it doesn't mean they won't have to get rid of it eventually. We've seen plenty of big names and small names be effected by it. We'd rather just not, directly, on the head, attend to hypnosis.
So just have Ember's music be a little nudge in the right direction ;)
And have a Sam and Paulina scene from it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Morah SDG
3.70 star(s) 59 Votes