lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Alright, here's what we've been up to:

Morah has been busy editing over the Jazz Script While G-Zone and the others are working on the programming and formatting the current dialogue and characters we have.

Some new sprites have been developed for a new enemy for Amity Park and we got these sweet little chibis now as well. :)

Not much else to say, other than Plugstar's done some dope artwork ya'll gonna really enjoy.

Reactions: PugWug

wats23

Sep 7, 2017
So... are there going to be episodes where we fight stalker as the big bad and get different scenes with various waifus?

Sir-Blues

Oct 23, 2017
I'm of that camp that would love to see Valerie in this game. From what I'm seeing so far, she only gets a mention by Tucker... like, twice I think.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I'm of that camp that would love to see Valerie in this game. From what I'm seeing so far, she only gets a mention by Tucker... like, twice I think.
I am the same way. Apparently, she was never one of GZone's favorite from the show, so she was never really made apart of the game. But, we definitely want to utilize her, so don't worry, she'll be in it sometime.

Reactions: Sir-Blues

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
everytime i re download this game i cant get passed the fight scenes, and give up. quite disappointing
This really needs to be explained in game but you do level up, you just don't get any benefit unless you spend the points they don't tell you about. Click on the character portrait at the top left hand corner, you'll find the points in there. From what I've seen and heard, just increase your strength.

Nov 21, 2017
I hear the developer create new cheat codes for each version. Does anyone know what the current codes are? I'm putting together a walkthrough, but would like the codes to put in as well.

Reactions: Fxckboi
Nov 21, 2017
This really needs to be explained in game but you do level up, you just don't get any benefit unless you spend the points they don't tell you about. Click on the character portrait at the top left hand corner, you'll find the points in there. From what I've seen and heard, just increase your strength.
It also increases health points and ecto-points to conduct more special attacks as well.

You are right though, there should be a tutorial in episode 1 to teach you this stuff.

Reactions: Victorpatos22

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
It also increases health points and ecto-points to conduct more special attacks as well.

You are right though, there should be a tutorial in episode 1 to teach you this stuff.
He meant that putting all points in strength is the best approach at the moment.

Julius

Jul 9, 2017

Not sure if this has been updated already, since the MEGA link in the front page leads to a different link

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I hear the developer create new cheat codes for each version. Does anyone know what the current codes are? I'm putting together a walkthrough, but would like the codes to put in as well.
They should be updated on the main page. Also, send me a copy of that walkthrough when it's done.

3.70 star(s) 59 Votes